smelly changing room

Options
Only recently started yoga at my local gym, is it normal after yoga for some members to openly fart in the changing room , seems a little disgusting especially in a female changing room . At least 3 of the females were doing it openly , one as she was taking her yoga pants of farted in her knickers whilst getting he towel out of the locker , another let rip a barrage of airy farts whilst removing her socks saying to her friend that she had been cling on to them for last hour .
whole room smelt of cabbage not sure I would go again

Replies

• blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Only recently started yoga at my local gym, is it normal after yoga for some members to openly fart in the changing room , seems a little disgusting especially in a female changing room . At least 3 of the females were doing it openly , one as she was taking her yoga pants of farted in her knickers whilst getting he towel out of the locker , another let rip a barrage of airy farts whilst removing her socks saying to her friend that she had been cling on to them for last hour .

I heard that there are lots of farts while doing yoga... but i cant say from experience.
  • AmbitiousButRubbish
    Options
    This was a great way to start the day. haha

I have talked to a few people that say they fart more while exercising.

• FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    Strong first post OP.

:lol: I think mine was something boring and weak like "Hey, I'm new here." I didn't know the bar was set so high!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Yeah I ain't gonna waddle to the bathroom in my underwear just to fart. It's a changing room, be grateful they held it in during yoga.
  • blackcomaro
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Yeah I ain't gonna waddle to the bathroom in my underwear just to fart. It's a changing room, be grateful they held it in during yoga.

raw

I think that's why yoga is so good for the core, holding it all in with your legs around your neck is no easy feat!

Again with your ancles around you neck.... what ate you gumby...pmsl
  • blackcomaro
    Options

raw

I think that's why yoga is so good for the core, holding it all in with your legs around your neck is no easy feat!

Again with your ancles around you neck.... what ate you gumby...pmsl

I don't get it

In another thread you said you had your ancles around your ears... but that was another website.

So flexible like gumby.... ahh... the cartoon kids toy with manipulative limbs.
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options

raw

giantgag.com-funny-yoga-level-cats-01.jpg
  • blackcomaro
    Options
    Ahh not.. Pms womens sickness... P pissing M myself S self L laughing
  • blackcomaro
    Options
    Lol.... i will now use with caution!
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Options

First time I heard that people do that thing in public with no excuses :) its not normal, and it shouldn't be :)
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    They're holding them in during class so that they don't disturb others and likely feel great relief finally letting them out - good for them. The locker room is definitely a place where farting is acceptable. No way I'm walking to a stall to let one rip, it'll shift around, not come out, and leave me bloated. I'll hold them in during class, they usually make their way out when I sit in the car.
  • karennuble
    karennuble Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Changing can be smelly and gross, I was gym toilets on a friday night doing my makeup for night on the town , when a girl came flying in through the door , she was clasping her hand over her yoga pants bottom a load of gassy smelly farts were coming out of her bottom , she bolted into the closest cubicle and slammed the door , there was a desperate shuffling to get her yoga pants of not an easy task if there tight and sweaty I know farts continued to explode from her as I heard her struggling to get her pants and knickers off , the moment she slid them a rapid succession of turds hit the water . the smell was awful I was gagging I wanted to leave the room but I was half way through my makeup. The poor girl continued to fart , with a plop in between as a turd hit the water , here I was doing trying to do my makeup when this poorgirl was pooping her brains out and making me gag .
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    this stuff never happens in the danglers changing rooms...
  • stephanymiller222
    Options
    I work as a domestic in a gym in Newcastle, The stuff I find in the changing rooms would make your mind boggle at least once a week ill find a pair of dirty knickers left in a locker , obviously the wearer did not want to take them home with poop stains in them so they leave them for me .
    Found knickers full of poop stuffed in the sanitary bin a fair few times , why these girls a leaving it to the last minute to poop I dont know .