Pre training breakfast

Options
hi guys im pretty new to the zoo and was wondering what you think the best pre train breakfast is before 1 1/2 hour burn:glasses:

Replies

• lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I love the expression "new to the zoo" and am going to try to work that into a conversation soon. Like maybe next time I have one.

Hopefully the rest of the replies to your post will be more helpful than this one.
  • pezmel
    pezmel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I use clif bars before my hour long workouts. Anything more than 90 minutes and I add a drink that has some calories in it. Since you are in between just make sure you have something before and after. If you feel empty while you are still working out, add a sports drink the following workout.

My schedule is clif bar 30 minutes before and one several of Strawberry Recoverite once I'm finished.
  • 23alexRO
    23alexRO Posts: 4
    Options
    if you can eat two hours before your session, a normal meal will do. ( with a significant carbohydrate portion)
    if you have an hour, try to consume just carbs, and less than an hour - carbs in a liquid form

you wont be needing sports drinks as they will only hinder your weight loss goals at the moment.
    keep hydrated !
  • Gypsyrider4221
    Gypsyrider4221 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    thanks man