Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom? The Groups

Options
bg5Q7.jpg

Moms, we got a great groups of committed Moms willing to make that step towards the Change.
Here are The Group Lists. We got 10 teams, "whooli cahooli!"
I don't have a Captain for the groups 1 and 10, so if you are in one of the lists please volunteer to take charge of your team.

The Lists....

mJemL.png

liTIy.png

gnfoo.png

UJu7M.png

PhMSP.png

OUR TEAMS ARE FILLED, WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS FOR NOW. But maybe after each team is organized it depends on each captain to accept a member. Thank you.

Replies

• chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    The names that are highlighted are the Captain and Sub-captains. As I posted in my profile. The only responsibility the captain and sub-captains have is to post once a week the progress of the members translated in weekly Pounds loss.

As I said before... "whooli cahooli!" We got 10 teams of Moms who want to be Hot.
    Our basic Rules are...

4nwCT.png

Please Captains, start recruiting your Soon To Be Hot Moms and post the thread of your Team. For now Let's just make it like
    "Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom " Group 1
    "Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom " Group 2 and so on. later we can figure out more interesting Tags RoeHd.gif

Now, as all important road to walk, let's pray for the success of this Journey ECqAy.gif May all Moms in here be Strong enough to keep committed all the way until reaching our goals.

Please, do not quit! If by any chance you got a bad day filled of ice cream and you feel like a loser qigPf.gif believe me, I am just describing myself after all times I have quit on my Goals. Please when this happen, let's just get up and try again. Now we got a support group, a great tool to keep going.

Now I am out of here. I need to study to reach my other goal DJIEZ.gif

3qoPH.jpg
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Fab! :flowerforyou: Do you need my intermediate and final weights again?
  • freebird240
    freebird240 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    is it too late to join???
  • sophiasmom405
    Options
    is it too late to join?
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    :drinker: yay! go Team 3!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Thank you for setting this up, Chari.
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, the lists look fantastic :happy:
  • JFerg625
    JFerg625 Posts: 7
    Options
    Is it to late to join?
  • mrsajcarter
    mrsajcarter Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join, is it too late??
  • KimmieSue2011
    KimmieSue2011 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Go group 6! Was 1 lb down today and swam for 45 mins. Have eaten healthy breakfast and lunches and am avoiding mid afternoon snacking with tea instead.
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I want to be a hot mama!
  • kripley1229
    Options
    I noticed that there is a member in group 6 who username is Kimmiesue2011. this is too funny. Growing up one of my best friends called me Kimmiesue. Is your name by chance Kimberly Sue?
  • kripley1229
    Options
    Chari thanks for setting this up. I can chair group 10 if it's still needed. It would be great if someone else for group10 would like to co-chair...
  • mamaDaisyJ
    mamaDaisyJ Posts: 395
    Options
    Yay Chari~
    I am working on the copying the chart and uploading to post for group 3. Will have it posted soon for introductions and such.
  • momwithacamera
    momwithacamera Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    So are the captains starting a new thread for each team? I am excited! :)
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Bumping to get thisthread on my profile!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    GROUP 5 - Cherilea is on there twice (unless Im reading the chart wrong). Are there really two or did I get put down twice? As much as I like the 159#, I am the one that is 166.4. :flowerforyou:

OOPS ...looks like the other Cherilea is in GROUP 6. Now Im curious...is there really 2 of us? :smile:
  • andreasperry
    Options
    bump
  • mrsjades
    mrsjades Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join the group. How would I go about contacting the captain? Group 8 or 9 would match my weight. My weight started at 132 lbs and my goal is 106. I have been dieting and working out for 3 and a half weeks and I have lost 7 lbs thus far. I gained the weight since my second son was born. I no longer had time to work out so the weight just piled on! Please let me know. Thanks!