Missed Opportunities

km8907
km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
I've been wanting to create this thread for two weeks! Four years ago, I wish I would have flirted a little with the guy in Toronto that made me an orange julius. He was pretty <3

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Love this...BTW. There was this guy that worked at a coffee shop near me....I went their daily just to look at him. I never found the nerve to ask him out...stupid
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    km8907 wrote: »
    I've been wanting to create this thread for two weeks! Four years ago, I wish I would have flirted a little with the guy in Toronto that made me an orange julius. He was pretty <3

Omg orange Julius. Those were so good.

I often wonder what would have hapened had the guts to call the cute hockey player who was hitting on me way back when
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Is your missed opportunity the failure to start the thread or the flirting? Or both?

I was in the slammer. Can't create threads from jail!

Yeah why does that happen anyway?
    Explain please
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    idk1970 wrote: »
    Is your missed opportunity the failure to start the thread or the flirting? Or both?

I was in the slammer. Can't create threads from jail!

Yeah why does that happen anyway?
    Explain please

Taking a thread off topic is a good way to start! Stick to the topic y'all :wink:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I wish I would have listened to my instincts and called it quits before my wedding.

You and me both, sweetheart. But in my case, I wouldn't have the kids I have now. So get out before kids become involved! Just my two cents!
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    I wish I would have listened to my instincts and called it quits before my wedding.

If you could see my wedding pictures from my first marriage, you would laugh so hard at how much you can tell I was already regretting it.
    It didn't hit me till about a month later.

You and me both, sweetheart. But in my case, I wouldn't have the kids I have now. So get out before kids become involved! Just my two cents!
    The iron chastity belt is on as we speak.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    I should have left my ex as soon as this hot lawyer asked me out back when I did hair. Blond, blue eyes, perfect build, older. *sigh* He even had horses! What a damn missed opportunity.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    I wish I would have gone to the California Midstate Fair the summer of 2007. Why? Boss gave me a full credential pass for backstage at the Stevie Nicks Show.
    What was funny is I wrote that into my employee agreement myself. That if we were ever in that position, I would be given the credentials for Stevie. I was just a little sad about my Dad passing away. Pretty low & no energy, and I missed Stevie. I don't mean a seat at the show.
    I mean being back there with her. :/
    See, what a duumasss I was? Ahhh I'm over it.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    edited February 2017
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    @synchkat wrote: »

Omg orange Julius. Those were so good.

I often wonder what would have hapened had the guts to call the cute hockey player who was hitting on me way back when

Did he pull your jersey over your head when he started hitting you?

Isn't that how a boy shows a girl he likes Her?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

Good lord....

I remember standing there thinking:

Ut oh.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    No REGERTS ... :/
    Blaaaah. :p
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

This makes me sad that you're not happy :(

Yeah, same here.
    You're a kind soul who deserves to be happy in life.
    The good news, no kids and you're really still quite young.
    People get married for all kinds of reasons.
    People also stay married for all kinds of reasons.

What is your reason?

I might add that everybody thinks: "eff this, I'm done." At some point in any marriage. Just because you might be down or in a tailspin doesn't necessarily mean that it's over.
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    I always have a smartass comment in certain situations but 3 seconds later I'll come up with a better one and be like " damn! Should of said that instead"