Beachbody programs!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm doing P90 (NOT P90X), and my results so far are below (and in my profile). I only have a week and a half left of the 90 days!!

I might carry on for a couple more weeks before I attempt P90MS.

profile.png
  • thisismynewmindset
    thisismynewmindset Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Bump - just started P90X Lean yesterday.
  • Fzyo0001
    Fzyo0001 Posts: 11
    Options
    I did not know you could get it in other systems. I only knew of P90X. I cannot afford it right now either way.

Where can I get these other types?
  • BADAS5
    BADAS5 Posts: 26
    Options
    I am currently on Week 7 of Insanity. I am hooked on beachbody programs, looking to do P90X next. I have already lent the first month of the Insanity tapes to my best friend so that she can join me on this adventure! It's great being able to motivate others to accomplish their goals as well!

Great job everyone, keep up the good work!

Has anyone done Chalean Extreme?
  • Pugz87
    Options
    Bump! Doing P90MS now.
  • Cely21
    Cely21 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm not brave enough to post pics yet. But I have done Turbofire for 3 months and lost 40lbs and lots of inches all over. January started Chalean Extreme, and mix it up with some Turbofire. Love the workouts!!! Keep up the good work everyone :drinker: . And hopefully eventually I'll be brave enough to post some before and afters. :wink:
  • jn_johnson
    Options
    I am currently doing the original P90. It is a start for me and eventually I will move up to the others. I like doing the P90 and do about 5-6 times a week. Great job and keep up the good work.
  • Okieace
    Options
    I don't have pics handy, but I've done a couple of rounds of P90X. Loved it!! First time I actually had fun working out! :-)
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Currently doing P90, I'm planning on doing P90X after. I really like such a structured programme.
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I did P90X through 60 days last spring. Then took quite a while off - we run and bike when we're able in Michigan. Now we're doing RevAbs. My husband likes P90X better because his core is weak and he can hide it with his bicepts! The guy in RevAbs is a little hokey, but I love the results I'm getting. I ran for the first time last night since starting RevAbs and I could tell a huge difference in my strength especially going up hills. I finished a 4-mile run feeling like I could have kept going - it was my first run in 4 months!
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i did 3 weeks of p90x and then added Turbo Fire. i created my own hybrid. however, i have seen more visible results with the TF cardio and i'm half tempted to just knock out TF til i get down to the size i want and then do p90x to tone and firm up the muscles.... we'll see.

to those that posted pics! way to go!! beachbody products are great, in my opinion ;-) last week ( in a 4 day period) i lost 8in overall, and 2 of those alone in my waist!!! that's pretty great i think.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Jam and adding in random workouts from Turbo Fire and Brazil Butt Lift. This is my 4th week and so far no change. In fact I gained a full inch in my waist. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

I'm thinking of caving into my coach and dropping $150 for Shakeology to see if that helps.
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I started with Turbo Jam. Successfully finished Insanity.
    I also am on week 5 on TurboFire, after I will be doing ChaLEAN Extreme. And I have several other products.

Hip Hop Abs is amazing. I also ordered Brazil Butt Lift, and Rockin' Body.
  • lunchgirlie
    lunchgirlie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are on week 3 of P90X and haven't really seen much difference despite following the nutrition plan closely. I'm hoping maybe our bodies are just freaking out from going from 0 to 60 and we'll start to see change within the next month. I feel better though!
  • Shanphichloe
    Options
    Great job! I am finishing up the first 30 days of Chalean Extreme! Love this program!
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm in my second half of insanity... I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do after.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    These are my results from Beachbody products :) I currently am shooting video footage and my story to send back to them on the video cam they sent me because they loved my results :)
    http://youtu.be/nTefXPYEY7E
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!