i surpassed my goal today! w/ a bunch of pics

Options

Replies

• jackiemarie
    jackiemarie Posts: 111
    Options
    SO GREATTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!! You look absolutely FABULOUS! I am the same height and have wondered what 110 - 115 looks like. Thanks for sharing :) Oh and congrats!
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! You have gotten thin but you look so toned! It definitely pays to lose weight the healthy way. Rock those shoes!
  • DietPep1978
    DietPep1978 Posts: 202
    Options
    Wow!!! You look fabulous! Great job! And you can do it - the maintaining.
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! (I love the shoes in the last pic too)
  • jdoggie
    jdoggie Posts: 42
    Options
    Wow, that is so awsome, and I was having a give up day, so no way you have inspird me:) super job...
  • mimi2kk
    mimi2kk Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congratulations, you look GREAT!!! Loved the pics. Thanks for sharing.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    AMAZING job girlie! You are adorable!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've seen anyone start at that kind of weight and get so LOW. You look fantastic! kinda like JM lol
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    Amazing! I fell off the wagon recently and got back on today! Thanks for inspiring us with your success pics, it really helps!
  • brianna_bananas
    Options
    omg u look so good! thanks for posting, seeing actual pics posted and seein someone actually do it is great.. now comes the hard part of maintaining.. good luck girlie!
  • dgirllamius
    dgirllamius Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!

Such an inspiration. Once my shoulder has sorted itself out I'm back to Jillians dvds...can't wait :D
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My jaw just dropped! There is NO way that is the same person! Way to go!!!!!!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!! WHAT AN INSPIRATION!!
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    WOW...Great Job:)
  • zudleymarie
    zudleymarie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! I met my goal today too! Friend me if you'd like so we can maintenance buddies!
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look SO good, and I bet you feel incredible, too!

I just got to my goal of 110 lb yesterday (down from only 120 lb about 6 weeks ago). I set a second goal of 107 lb, since I think that will look and feel better on me (my 16 year old weight, 10 years ago). I have a little more of a pear shape than you, so my legs don't look quite as great as yours :)
  • Cgal11
    Cgal11 Posts: 20
    Options
    Super results! That is remarkable.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!