Hi looking for friends to share this journey with and keep m

Options
I looking for people interested in keeping eachother going ect. I am a stay at home mom who doesn't get out to socialize very often not enough time in the day.

Replies

• tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I'm a working mom who doesn't socialize very often either!
  • hannahdiaz2
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you like :) I'm a full time student so I have no life. Lol!
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home Mom who is in the same boat as you, never enough time in the day to socialize with others. Lets keep each other going.

-Tasha
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I'm a housewife who doesn't get out to socialize much having moved to a new town, would love some support and motivation.
  • jesstroxel
    jesstroxel Posts: 120
    Options
    Hi Im am a stay at home mom of 5, and dont get out much either.
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I am also a housewife and stay-at-home Mom who does not get a lot of socializing outside of my computer. Feel free to add me. I would love the support and enjoy giving in return.
  • taraduff
    taraduff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! I was a stay at home mom, now I'm a stay at home mom who works from home. I get so busy with work and the family sometimes I definitely need help and support to keep things in check!
  • socre8eve
    socre8eve Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello, I'm always looking to add friends to motivate and receive motivation from. :happy:
  • abcerc
    abcerc Posts: 58
    Options
    I'm a stay-at-home mom too... and would love to connect with other moms. Please feel free to add me!
  • Phanessa917
    Phanessa917 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi! Working mom. work & come home to see son, sometimes it seems hard to squeeze in some time with hubby let alone socialize with people outside of work and fam. ♥ LOL
  • MiladyMetal
    MiladyMetal Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    All you gals can add me if you like! I am a mom of 3 and don't drive (bad anxiety) so I am a stay at home mom who does not socialize other than on Facebook or here. I would love to encourage others and receive some as well! Good luck girls on your new healthy journey! ;)<3

~Stephie
  • missyali26
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I just recently joined this thanks to a great friend who introduced me to this, so far i love it!
    I think will be a great thing to have friends here who are trying to reach the same goal.
    I'd love to hear encouragement and of course I would love to encourage others.

Hope to find fitness pals here!

Have a great day!
  • JessieGurl
    JessieGurl Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me! I am a stay at home mom to two busy boys! I'm always looking for friends to hold each other accountable!

~Jessie