Rest days?!

Options
tiffanyaiv
tiffanyaiv Posts: 107 Member
What are your favorite activities for your rest days? I have never taken one and I think I may need to eventually!

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I do at least a few rest days each week. Sometimes I do light walks and stretching, but some days I don't do any exercise.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Occasionally I walk, do yoga or stretch. But usually I just hold the couch down. I workout hard 6 days a week... my rest day is my rest day.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Walking, yoga, recovery pace/recreational paced ride (usually with the kids), mowing the lawn and otherwise taking care of the yard work, easy hikes, a dip in the pool, playing football with my kiddos in the park, indoor rock climbing gym, trampoline park with the kids, etc...
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Easy bike ride, keep my heart rate and power output below 100 (bpm/watts). Or a walk. Maybe even get some reading done. Intrapersonal activities are more romantic and less rough.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    COMPLETE rest day is Sunday.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym after work. So I typically take rest days on weekends but sometimes work out then too. ill typically eat like fatty on days off. Im more strict with diet when its structured around gym and work.
  • Bro0000
    Bro0000 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to dancing, so I am dancing bro.