Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Bummed

Come here I've got a hug for you

I need two if you've got them to spare

xc6rrl1ib2jh.gif

My favorite movie to quote!

Oh I'm sorry Johnny I forgot you were there...you may go now.

RE: John Wick 2. Very interesting indeed, I only caught the new trailer last night so that made me laugh seeing him in the preview. Now they just need to get Carrie-Anne Moss in there somehow!
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Listening to Beauty and the Beat

I am struggling to wanna go see the new movie. I like my Disney originals. Was the same with the Jungle Book.

Beauty and the Beat is a Justin Beiber song.

The new Jungle Book is good.

Ahhhh, missed that, thanks. Don't listen to much JB anymore so figures.

Ha, I didn't know that either just thought beat was a little typo

Add me to another thinking it was Disney.
    I do love beauty and the beast I want to see it

I'm more in the Lego batman camp, but with three girls I will probably end up seeing the new beauty and the beast movie too

You take my boy to Lego batman, I'll take your girls to Beauty and the Beast....deal?

Deal. Let's figure out what movie theater is halfway between "somewhere" in Canada and Arizona.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Listening to Beauty and the Beat

I am struggling to wanna go see the new movie. I like my Disney originals. Was the same with the Jungle Book.

Beauty and the Beat is a Justin Beiber song.

The new Jungle Book is good.

Why do you know this? Lol

I want to see the new Jungle Book, but not as much as Lego Batman

I'm full of surprises!

I'm afraid of that.... Lol

Don't worry I disappoint
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Is it normal to forget how old you are and have to bust out a calculator? That's been happening frequently.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Is it normal to forget how old you are and have to bust out a calculator? That's been happening frequently.

That means you are way to old
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I just finished curling practice. its amazing how things go well when you do them right
  • lisciousg24
    lisciousg24 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Sitting in my office, going through forums
    Not much else to do
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Counting down the final hour of the workday
  • rizzolli85
    rizzolli85 Posts: 13 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Right now I'm playing online games at http://iogames.center/. I adore playing games. Recently I've come home from the gym. It's so relaxing especially after hard working day. Stuff like that.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    still in limbo.. fiber cable not pulled in the house yet, really need my internet back up.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Finished my HIIT session and as much as I DIDN't want to do it, once I got started I felt really good. So now a light snack and water.
  • synchkat
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Home from work, sitting on couch and too tired to even think about what to eat, even though I'm starving. I have been craving carby comfort food all day. Something like homemade mac and cheese or a big plate of spaghetti and meatballs.

Omg can I move in? Those are my favourites.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Home from work, sitting on couch and too tired to even think about what to eat, even though I'm starving. I have been craving carby comfort food all day. Something like homemade mac and cheese or a big plate of spaghetti and meatballs.

I don't have them, nor do I even have the ingredients to make them. Sorry lol

Well come here we can go to my Mac n cheese place where they have Mac n cheese topped with meatballs.
  • synchkat
    Options

I don't have them, nor do I even have the ingredients to make them. Sorry lol

Well come here we can go to my Mac n cheese place where they have Mac n cheese topped with meatballs.

OMG, you have no idea how good that sounds to me right now. I am so *kitten* hungry!

I get extra pesto drizzled on mine. It's run by a Russian jew who worked in Italian kitchens....it's often an odd fusion but everything is amazing
  • synchkat
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    Trying to figure out where I'm going out to eat...alone...again. Work travel blows sometimes.

Awww. whatcha having?
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out where I'm going out to eat...alone...again. Work travel blows sometimes.

You sound like my husband. He sends me menus and Yelp reviews and photos so dinner feels a little less alone. And I stay at home and eat soup out of a can all week since there's no one to cook for. Blah.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options

I've been there.

It blows.
  • CaptainAmericaGirlYASSS
    Options
    In bed, cause I missed my bed :) yay