What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I just made a chicken pot pie and its in the oven.. it takes for ever and a mess to make one of those.
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    online house shopping
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Sipping wine while me boy skates. I'm the bad mom not watching but I can't stand watching and listening to the other parents

When I take my youngest to gymnastics I have to wait in the car for her. You wouldn't believe some of the things I have seen out of the cheer moms section.

It's annoying. This is my world. I grew up skating with most of the coaches. I want to punch the mom's when they say bad things about the coaches and then some of the things they say I can't handle.

For example I had one mom tell me if they changed their thoughts.about kids who had growth spurts they'd be more successful. Um they train would camps, Olympic champion, many nationals camps. I think they're doing ok

Ugh I have seen moms scream at girls that couldn't be more than 6-7 years old for not landing something right. Watched a little girl cry in pain while her mother berated her in front of the rest of her team and all of us in the waiting area. The competitive cheer is in the same building with gymnastics so I can't escape it but I won't allow my daughter to join the cheer team because of it.

I watched a kid, she was a teen, once have g a bad day and almost in tears and her mom telli g her to keep working. then there are the parents typing messages on their lap tops to show the kids csuse clearly mom and dad are experts. Or the parents there all day every day pushing their 9 year old and blaming the coaches when she doesn't do well. She's of average talent. they can't do anything more

Just makes me so sad. These parents take all the fun out of it for the kids. I just want my kid to be happy, active and like what she's learning. I can't get messed up in all the other moms garbage. So I sit in the car and play on mfp .

I hear ya

I'm trying to decide what to have for dinner.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I just made a chicken pot pie and its in the oven.. it takes for ever and a mess to make one of those.

You're killing me today!!

Good thing we are ok with leftovers, cause I do not have to cook tomorrow night..
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

You're killing me today!!

Good thing we are ok with leftovers, cause I do not have to cook tomorrow night..

I'm ok with them too. What time should I be there?

get on over here! there's plenty.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Sipping wine while me boy skates. I'm the bad mom not watching but I can't stand watching and listening to the other parents

When I take my youngest to gymnastics I have to wait in the car for her. You wouldn't believe some of the things I have seen out of the cheer moms section.

It's annoying. This is my world. I grew up skating with most of the coaches. I want to punch the mom's when they say bad things about the coaches and then some of the things they say I can't handle.

For example I had one mom tell me if they changed their thoughts.about kids who had growth spurts they'd be more successful. Um they train would camps, Olympic champion, many nationals camps. I think they're doing ok

Toe pick.
    sx0k0f14ehwe.gif
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Watching My 600 pound life. Today was rough. I wanted to eat everything, but I stuck to the meals I brought.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Toe pick.
    sx0k0f14ehwe.gif

I'm not that bitchy
    Well ok I am
  • cee134
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Watching My 600 pound life. Today was rough. I wanted to eat everything, but I stuck to the meals I brought.

vq7oic5fej51.gif
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »

vq7oic5fej51.gif

I don't have to be 600 pounds for that to happen..
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Procrastinating on the gym. I do not want to squat today. Why can't every day be deadlift day?
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Procrastinating on the gym. I do not want to squat today. Why can't every day be deadlift day?

all in for the deadlifts.. maybe squint your eyes and pretend..LOL
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options
    Finally got up the gumption to get in a ride on the bike trainer. Now I am relaxing feeling thankful I did.
  • SJunczyk
    SJunczyk Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Working a night shift and flexing my butt muscles because I can
  • cee134
    Options
    Wondering why I wasn't invited...

kbixbzllyhbp.gif
  • RoxieDawn
    Options