What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I'm waiting for 11 so I can either rock the interview, or sink it. Praying for the first! And drinking tea.

good luck!
    synchkat wrote: »
    I just had some apple and cinnamon yogurt. OMG I was skeptical but I love it

You are both so amazing, thank you!!! Praying this is positive! Last job offer turned out to be a scam....and I've been nervous about giving out my info since. Fingers crossed this is legitimate, AND they like me!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for 11 so I can either rock the interview, or sink it. Praying for the first! And drinking tea.

good luck!
    synchkat wrote: »
    I just had some apple and cinnamon yogurt. OMG I was skeptical but I love it

You are both so amazing, thank you!!! Praying this is positive! Last job offer turned out to be a scam....and I've been nervous about giving out my info since. Fingers crossed this is legitimate, AND they like me!

I'm not sure what you do but if you don't mind commuting downtown I can see if my husband's office has anything available.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Ugh can someone report my second post? I don't want to see my ugly mug twice and it's not working from mobile

Wait, I'm not done with it.
  • jnichel
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    preparing to take over the world...I mean drinking coffee and eating eggs

Shhhh, we don't want them to know our plans until it is too late

okay, if you two take over the world, you'll be responsible for it's maintenance (including painting).

... it doesn't sound like such a great idea anymore, does it?

Do you have any idea how easy it is to get a guy to do something for you?
    One word...

Boobs

You need something?
  • jnichel
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    preparing to take over the world...I mean drinking coffee and eating eggs

Shhhh, we don't want them to know our plans until it is too late

okay, if you two take over the world, you'll be responsible for it's maintenance (including painting).

... it doesn't sound like such a great idea anymore, does it?

Do you have any idea how easy it is to get a guy to do something for you?
    One word...

Boobs

You need something?

I need a lot of things! Whatcha got?

For boobs, anything. I'll build it, borrow it or steal it.
  • letme1
    letme1 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    typing away at work (that is my job, lol) and listening to music (right now, Starboy by The Weeknd is on)
  • Mward614
    Mward614 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Browsing MFP forums and watching this is us
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Drinking tea, listening to another audiobook, and switching betwixt MFP scrolling and working.
  • Brimixed
    Brimixed Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    At work! Procrastinating a little before I dive in to a bunch of paperwork.... ahh life of a speech pathologist ;)
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    Waiting for a paperwork fairy to arrive in my office and I am currently sitting ATG to stretch my hips from this morning's lifting.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Having a blonde moment.. waffle turned out quite wilty, omitted the oil from the batter, its sitting measured out on the other counter! I have no more milk and no breakfast.. I am so sad at the moment.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Having a blonde moment.. waffle turned out quite wilty, omitted the oil from the batter, its sitting measured out on the other counter! I have no more milk and no breakfast.. I am so sad at the moment.

Pot pie for breaky??
    ]

lol

I wish.. its for dinner, if I eat it then I would be left with no dinner... sigh :'(
  • mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    Eating an apple and rolling my eyes at texts from my coworker gossiping about someone who doesn't even work here anymore. I don't care!!