RoxieDawn wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Well now I'm eating my lunch wishing I had waffles or pot pie

I will try waffles again tomorrow after I get more milk.. I will tag you when they are ready..lol

Deal! I can make some mean waffles too...trick is to make sure you get those egg whites folded in nice and neat...yummm

You guys are killing me. Just did the old walk into the kitchen and walk right back out trick

You're lucky that I must've deleted the pic of my last batch (yes...living up to the stereotype this guy) because I was hunting it down to post it...maybe I'll make a batch this weekend...unfortunately I'm all outta real maple syrup though

Pics would crush me.

I will try waffles again tomorrow after I get more milk.. I will tag you when they are ready..lol

Deal! I can make some mean waffles too...trick is to make sure you get those egg whites folded in nice and neat...yummm

You guys are killing me. Just did the old walk into the kitchen and walk right back out trick

that's so funny... I am walking around pacing in the kitchen.. I really have nothing other than cold cereal to eat with 0 cold milk.

eta I still have a donut on my car, wish it was edible.

Lol! Going out for dinner tonight so I've been trying to restrict as best as I can today but I'm ravenous right now. Effing hormones.

Do you drink coffee, sometimes drinking some coffee if I am sort of fasting like this helps, even decaf.. Not sure why that helps me but it does.

You have a date tonight? wearing those haaaawt new shoes?

Gave up coffee about 6 months ago because I don't like it black and with only 1200 calories I couldn't bare the thought of drinking some of them. Plus I'm so old that caffeine keeps me up at night now. Ugh. Ive been sipping a flavored water. My stomach isn't hungry per se but my brain is telling me to get in the kitchen and eat everything. Yes I'm wearing the shoes on my date tonight and I can't wait!

Teecino is herbal 0 caffeine.. I make half decaf coffee and 1/2 teecino.. Its really good.

I bet you gonna be stunning! I hope you have a fantastic time!

My long run is tomorrow I am an early bird and stuck on diet structure. My 1/2 is in 7 weeks, then everything changes a bit.

Which half are you running?

It called the Montgomery Marathon. Last year it was a Boston Qualifier, the whole is not happening in 2017 but the 1/2 is again. You done a whole? I don't think I have a whole one in me at my age.

Rock n roll Savannah was my first and last whole. Never again

I did a half in St Michael's a few years back. [Probably] Never. Again. I don't get the runner's high (except maybe for the first 30 seconds when I'm like "YEAH LET'S DO THIS!") that people talk about...the whole thing just felt like a time suck.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options

You're lucky that I must've deleted the pic of my last batch (yes...living up to the stereotype this guy) because I was hunting it down to post it...maybe I'll make a batch this weekend...unfortunately I'm all outta real maple syrup though

Pics would crush me.

that's so funny... I am walking around pacing in the kitchen.. I really have nothing other than cold cereal to eat with 0 cold milk.

Lol! Going out for dinner tonight so I've been trying to restrict as best as I can today but I'm ravenous right now. Effing hormones.

Do you drink coffee, sometimes drinking some coffee if I am sort of fasting like this helps, even decaf.. Not sure why that helps me but it does.

Gave up coffee about 6 months ago because I don't like it black and with only 1200 calories I couldn't bare the thought of drinking some of them. Plus I'm so old that caffeine keeps me up at night now. Ugh. Ive been sipping a flavored water. My stomach isn't hungry per se but my brain is telling me to get in the kitchen and eat everything. Yes I'm wearing the shoes on my date tonight and I can't wait!

Teecino is herbal 0 caffeine.. I make half decaf coffee and 1/2 teecino.. Its really good.

My long run is tomorrow I am an early bird and stuck on diet structure. My 1/2 is in 7 weeks, then everything changes a bit.

It called the Montgomery Marathon. Last year it was a Boston Qualifier, the whole is not happening in 2017 but the 1/2 is again. You done a whole? I don't think I have a whole one in me at my age.

Have a friend in Pike Road, I think she's running it with you!

I've run two full marathons.

The first one because I was motivated.

The second one because I was stupid and didn't learn my lesson from the first one.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Jaden Smith wants to quit LA after failing the driving test. I am crying my eyes out, can't stop :#
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

Pics would crush me.

I did a half in St Michael's a few years back. [Probably] Never. Again. I don't get the runner's high (except maybe for the first 30 seconds when I'm like "YEAH LET'S DO THIS!") that people talk about...the whole thing just felt like a time suck.

I never experience runners high either. I think it's delirium that they're describing! I'll never run another rock n roll.

Yeah and then the recovery was just brutal, had to borrow a friend's foam roller, the drive home was rough, and the whole race I kept looking at my watch thinking about other more productive things I could've been doing. Not to mention the time it took to train for it all. Maybe just the wrong stage in life for me.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

Pics would crush me.

Right down the road from me! that's awesome!

If everything in the run is clicking, I get the runner high every single time and it does last a while for me, during and after.
  • thedcubed1
    Options

Pics would crush me.

If everything in the run is clicking, I get the runner high every single time and it does last a while for me, during and after.

r45rbgnd185c.gif
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Pics would crush me.

I've run two full marathons.

The first one because I was motivated.

The second one because I was stupid and didn't learn my lesson from the first one.

Then you are twice the man than I will ever be. Ended up in a boot for 4 months after that race.

Both of you have me beat. I have convinced my self doing a whole will kill me.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Pics would crush me.

r45rbgnd185c.gif

I swear I do, why do you think I am stupid enough to do another half?
  • thedcubed1
    Options

Pics would crush me.

r45rbgnd185c.gif

I didn't call you stupid. And I'm sure you do, I just like using that gif. :wink:
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Pics would crush me.

I never experience runners high either. I think it's delirium that they're describing! I'll never run another rock n roll.

Yeah and then the recovery was just brutal, had to borrow a friend's foam roller, the drive home was rough, and the whole race I kept looking at my watch thinking about other more productive things I could've been doing. Not to mention the time it took to train for it all. Maybe just the wrong stage in life for me.

So it's like mIle 22 and it just sucks.
    There's a wet oil stain on a piece of shady asphalt and I remember thinking that I just wanted to lie down there and take a nap.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Pics would crush me.

r45rbgnd185c.gif

I didn't call you stupid. And I'm sure you do, I just like using that gif. :wink:

If I could take great pictures at the finish line, I would prove it..
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Pics would crush me.

r45rbgnd185c.gif

If I could take great pictures at the finish line, I would prove it..

Don't even get me started on those finish line pics!!!

I wanted to be ready and smile for this one race I did at the finish, Well no smile, I looked miserable (humid as hell outside) but I am holding a peace sign. What the heck was I thinking holding up a peace sign.. Totally ridiculous.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    This thread has convinced me to run yet another full marathon.

.... in my next lifetime
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    This thread has convinced me to run yet another full marathon.

.... in my next lifetime

We should start a thread called 'What will you be in your next life"..

Too late to change your answer.