What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    wk9qig0olofu.jpeg
    Chillin...

Omg. You win! I’m 100% jealous of you on the beach. Enjoy!
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Reveling in the beauty that is pumpkin spice bourbon cake with bourbon glaze and bourbon coffee. 10/10 Will replace pumpkin pie with this in the future.

dyzpf1xsnclk.jpg

Recipe ???? Asking for ME!!!😘
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    n8gzxi4w0drd.jpeg
    Still chillin

❀❀❀❀....and 😭😭😭😭...cuz im not there!!!
  • Tinydancer106
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Pro....crastinating!.....like a bossπŸ˜ŽπŸ™ŒπŸ˜˜

Trying my hand at I dream of Jeannie type taking care of all the dishes but now my neck hurts from
    tenor.gif

Aaaaand just aging myself I'm bettingπŸ˜πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Pigging out at my sister's house .. Thanksgiving dinner. 🐷
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Reveling in the beauty that is pumpkin spice bourbon cake with bourbon glaze and bourbon coffee. 10/10 Will replace pumpkin pie with this in the future.

dyzpf1xsnclk.jpg

Yuh:

https://thesouthernladycooks.com/bourbon-pumpkin-spice-cake/

If you want it less sweet, knock down the sugar by 1/4 of a cup. I used Bulleit Bourbon (you can use whatever suits you) and I know it says "soft" butter, but unless you're going to immediately dump the glaze on the cake, mostly melt your butter instead for the glaze.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Just put the baby tyrant to bed. Now, a moment of quiet solitude before packing for the weekend.
  • Tinydancer106
    edited November 2019
    Options

dyzpf1xsnclk.jpg

Yuh:

https://thesouthernladycooks.com/bourbon-pumpkin-spice-cake/

If you want it less sweet, knock down the sugar by 1/4 of a cup. I used Bulleit Bourbon (you can use whatever suits you) and I know it says "soft" butter, but unless you're going to immediately dump the glaze on the cake, mostly melt your butter instead for the glaze.

Thanks babe! And for the tips too! Imma try it for Christmas πŸ˜˜πŸ™Œ
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    Just put the baby tyrant to bed. Now, a moment of quiet solitude before packing for the weekend.

Have fun!!! And good luck with the Beautiful Baby T!πŸ’ƒβ€πŸ™ŒπŸ€—πŸ˜‚....always makes me laugh...
    I called my kid King Rootin Tootin .and
    Relento-nator...😎.....ah good times😳😏
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    orpn2t1vig7k.jpeg
    Trying to finish decorating these pain in the *kitten* cookies, while airing out the severe smell of peppermint extract (accidentally knocked over the whole bottle) 😫😷
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    orpn2t1vig7k.jpeg
    Trying to finish decorating these pain in the *kitten* cookies, while airing out the severe smell of peppermint extract (accidentally knocked over the whole bottle) 😫😷

These are fantastic! 😊
  • lx1x
    Options
    Just got home from an hour plus drive from sisters house.. now laying in bed..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: Β»

Do you have your extra roomy Thanksgiving day pants on? :D
  • lx1x
    Options

Yes.. lol.. lots of food.. and lots of leftover to go bags of food.. set for the weekend with food.. haha
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Yes.. lol.. lots of food.. and lots of leftover to go bags of food.. set for the weekend with food.. haha

So.. Turkey breakfast, lunch and tea ? 😁
  • lx1x
    Options

Only took home a leg.. left the rest to the family.. I have another whole turkey (frozen) for Christmas dinner. 😁
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Only took home a leg.. left the rest to the family.. I have another whole turkey (frozen) for Christmas dinner. 😁

I don't normally have Turkey for Christmas.. it's not as popular here. Usually Ham, chicken, pork and prawns.
  • lx1x
    Options

I don't normally have Turkey for Christmas.. it's not as popular here. Usually Ham, chicken, pork and prawns.

We don't either.. bit SIL baked a turkey so just ended up frying just one turkey today..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

We don't either.. bit SIL baked a turkey so just ended up frying just one turkey today..

Because it's hot here Christmas day it's often lots of salads, cold seafood, cold meats eaten.
    Desserts of plum pudding, pavlova, trifle etc.

I'm gunna try the fried turkey. Must look for a recipe. Could I do it with just a hindquarter?