Replies

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Watching the Lego movie.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Scheduling phone appointments with participants. I hate talking on the phone
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Well now I'm eating my lunch wishing I had waffles or pot pie

I will try waffles again tomorrow after I get more milk.. I will tag you when they are ready..lol

Deal! I can make some mean waffles too...trick is to make sure you get those egg whites folded in nice and neat...yummm

You guys are killing me. Just did the old walk into the kitchen and walk right back out trick

You're lucky that I must've deleted the pic of my last batch (yes...living up to the stereotype this guy) because I was hunting it down to post it...maybe I'll make a batch this weekend...unfortunately I'm all outta real maple syrup though

Pics would crush me.

I will try waffles again tomorrow after I get more milk.. I will tag you when they are ready..lol

Deal! I can make some mean waffles too...trick is to make sure you get those egg whites folded in nice and neat...yummm

You guys are killing me. Just did the old walk into the kitchen and walk right back out trick

that's so funny... I am walking around pacing in the kitchen.. I really have nothing other than cold cereal to eat with 0 cold milk.

eta I still have a donut on my car, wish it was edible.

Lol! Going out for dinner tonight so I've been trying to restrict as best as I can today but I'm ravenous right now. Effing hormones.

Do you drink coffee, sometimes drinking some coffee if I am sort of fasting like this helps, even decaf.. Not sure why that helps me but it does.

You have a date tonight? wearing those haaaawt new shoes?

Gave up coffee about 6 months ago because I don't like it black and with only 1200 calories I couldn't bare the thought of drinking some of them. Plus I'm so old that caffeine keeps me up at night now. Ugh. Ive been sipping a flavored water. My stomach isn't hungry per se but my brain is telling me to get in the kitchen and eat everything. Yes I'm wearing the shoes on my date tonight and I can't wait!

Teecino is herbal 0 caffeine.. I make half decaf coffee and 1/2 teecino.. Its really good.

I bet you gonna be stunning! I hope you have a fantastic time!

My long run is tomorrow I am an early bird and stuck on diet structure. My 1/2 is in 7 weeks, then everything changes a bit.

Which half are you running?

It called the Montgomery Marathon. Last year it was a Boston Qualifier, the whole is not happening in 2017 but the 1/2 is again. You done a whole? I don't think I have a whole one in me at my age.

Rock n roll Savannah was my first and last whole. Never again
    Have a friend in Pike Road, I think she's running it with you!

Right down the road from me! that's awesome!

If everything in the run is clicking, I get the runner high every single time and it does last a while for me, during and after.

r45rbgnd185c.gif

I swear I do, why do you think I am stupid enough to do another half?

I didn't call you stupid. And I'm sure you do, I just like using that gif. :wink:

If I could take great pictures at the finish line, I would prove it..

Don't even get me started on those finish line pics!!!

I wanted to be ready and smile for this one race I did at the finish, Well no smile, I looked miserable (humid as hell outside) but I am holding a peace sign. What the heck was I thinking holding up a peace sign.. Totally ridiculous.

Laughing so hard at this! In my attempt to "finish strong" at rock n roll, I'm literally peeing myself in my photo. Black tights so no one could tell but I know. Dammit I know.

and...I am laughing really hard at this.. it probably was not so funny then..

so I can imaging you did not have that 'aaaahhh I feel so relieved' look on your face?

I believe my face was fire engine red and I was crying.

I hope you had some support there with you.. If I did not have my family or friends there I might have died right there!

My much faster friend ran hers then ran me in. Thank god she did.

what a relief.. our girlfriends always come through for us don't they?

I was so grateful to see her face when she found me. She was much more seasoned than I was so she started in a way faster corral than me. I had stopped at a first aid booth to Vaseline my feet and I saw her beautiful angel face coming towards me like a cherub. I was so emotional by that point I burst into tears and ran the last 4 mikes crying like a baby. Mostly from pain but also emotions

I ran my 1/2 very emotional at the beginning.. I think I was crying cause I actually dropped my mp3 player (yes I still use one..lol) and I about got trampled to death.

Mile 10 i stopped and took a 10 mile pic and sent it my husband so he would know where I was... then I started crying cause I only 3+ more to go. At the finish I cried like a baby, the mayor was at the finish line, congratulating everyone, and I am quite embarrassed at the emotion that took over me! Then hubs met me and was like what the heck.. I had to walk around by myself for a while to shake that off.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

You're lucky that I must've deleted the pic of my last batch (yes...living up to the stereotype this guy) because I was hunting it down to post it...maybe I'll make a batch this weekend...unfortunately I'm all outta real maple syrup though

Pics would crush me.

that's so funny... I am walking around pacing in the kitchen.. I really have nothing other than cold cereal to eat with 0 cold milk.

Lol! Going out for dinner tonight so I've been trying to restrict as best as I can today but I'm ravenous right now. Effing hormones.

Do you drink coffee, sometimes drinking some coffee if I am sort of fasting like this helps, even decaf.. Not sure why that helps me but it does.

Gave up coffee about 6 months ago because I don't like it black and with only 1200 calories I couldn't bare the thought of drinking some of them. Plus I'm so old that caffeine keeps me up at night now. Ugh. Ive been sipping a flavored water. My stomach isn't hungry per se but my brain is telling me to get in the kitchen and eat everything. Yes I'm wearing the shoes on my date tonight and I can't wait!

Teecino is herbal 0 caffeine.. I make half decaf coffee and 1/2 teecino.. Its really good.

My long run is tomorrow I am an early bird and stuck on diet structure. My 1/2 is in 7 weeks, then everything changes a bit.

It called the Montgomery Marathon. Last year it was a Boston Qualifier, the whole is not happening in 2017 but the 1/2 is again. You done a whole? I don't think I have a whole one in me at my age.

If everything in the run is clicking, I get the runner high every single time and it does last a while for me, during and after.

r45rbgnd185c.gif

I didn't call you stupid. And I'm sure you do, I just like using that gif. :wink:

I wanted to be ready and smile for this one race I did at the finish, Well no smile, I looked miserable (humid as hell outside) but I am holding a peace sign. What the heck was I thinking holding up a peace sign.. Totally ridiculous.

Laughing so hard at this! In my attempt to "finish strong" at rock n roll, I'm literally peeing myself in my photo. Black tights so no one could tell but I know. Dammit I know.

so I can imaging you did not have that 'aaaahhh I feel so relieved' look on your face?

I hope you had some support there with you.. If I did not have my family or friends there I might have died right there!

I was so grateful to see her face when she found me. She was much more seasoned than I was so she started in a way faster corral than me. I had stopped at a first aid booth to Vaseline my feet and I saw her beautiful angel face coming towards me like a cherub. I was so emotional by that point I burst into tears and ran the last 4 mikes crying like a baby. Mostly from pain but also emotions

I ran my 1/2 very emotional at the beginning.. I think I was crying cause I actually dropped my mp3 player (yes I still use one..lol) and I about got trampled to death.

Mile 10 i stopped and took a 10 mile pic and sent it my husband so he would know where I was... then I started crying cause I only 3+ more to go. At the finish I cried like a baby, the mayor was at the finish line, congratulating everyone, and I am quite embarrassed at the emotion that took over me! Then hubs met me and was like what the heck.. I had to walk around by myself for a while to shake that off.

So great to be a woman, ain't it?

Until we talked today about all this, I was just a lush!

• RoxieDawn
    Options

Pics would crush me.

r45rbgnd185c.gif

So great to be a woman, ain't it?

Until we talked today about all this, I thought was just a lush but a menopausal one!

• RoxieDawn
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    uul8ekfi2k98.jpg

Drinking wine out of a Styrofoam cup at work for a few reasons...
    1) It's Classy
    2) I dont want my boss to see....shhhh
    3) I do what i want

Jealous!

I have an extra cup

Scoot over

:# Scoot over? I have an extra cup, there's only one seat

not got a third...so a threesome is out?

i had to go there, sorry.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    dc6088 wrote: »
    Jaden Smith wants to quit LA after failing the driving test. I am crying my eyes out, can't stop :#

Just wow

Wanna join? We could watch Kardashians after we're done wailing
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    uul8ekfi2k98.jpg

1) It's Classy
    3) I do what i want

Jealous!

I have an extra cup

Scoot over

C'mere, I've got.....well...water...I've got water
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    uul8ekfi2k98.jpg

1) It's Classy
    3) I do what i want

Jealous!

I have an extra cup

Scoot over

Fair enough. I don't get rejected very often so I'm gonna need that wine

Yikes my game is off, i [thought i did] implied there is no where for me to scoot not that you couldnt sit!

@RoxieDawn 2 cups...that leaves the bottle for you!

all right!!! I get to show my tipping the bottle skills!
  • RemoteOutpost
    RemoteOutpost Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    watching twitch
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    uul8ekfi2k98.jpg

1) It's Classy
    3) I do what i want

Jealous!

I have an extra cup

Scoot over

C'mere, I've got.....well...water...I've got water

hhhmmmm choices choices!