Exercise headaches

Options
Hey guys! I need some help ... After doing cardio workouts I almost immediately get an insane headache.
I don't believe it's dehydration because I drink a ton of water before, during, and after my workouts as well as during the day. I've heard blood pressure may be the cause but I'm not sure what to do about it. Any tips?

Replies

• Sedu1906
    Sedu1906 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Go to your physician. Dehydration is the usual culprit, but headaches can be an indication of so many other things. I'd play it safe and go to your dr.
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I agree with Sedu. You may need to check with your physician to make sure that you are healthy. Some other reason could be that you are going from a fast speed to a low speed in a relatively short period of time. I use to run in a treadmill before and went from 7.0 to 3.8 super fast, and I would get headaches plus dizziness. Anyway, check with your doctor and good luck.
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Sometimes it happens when you haven't trained before and suddenly go full throttle. If you do it on empty stomach with no food, you would experience that. Go doctor and get a check up.