FINALLY!!! Progress photo

jaymie_x0
jaymie_x0 Posts: 265 Member
edited February 2017 in Success Stories
After two years on the struggle buss of weight loss and falling on and off the wagon because so many life changes happens at once and I couldn't keep up , I'm finally to a happy point to maintain (or build muscle eventually but I need a diet break). First photo is from 2015 and right photo is from yesterday (sorry bulb was burnt out in the bathroom

Replies

• leannehathaway1
    leannehathaway1 Posts: 72 Member
    You look amazing!!!
  • jaymie_x0
    Thank you!
  • Would you please share how you got to your goal? How many calories per day? Did you cheat and how often? When did you really start shedding pounds? Thank you!
  • Fantastic job, you look awesome!
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Well done
  • JennyRATL
    JennyRATL Posts: 199 Member
    Wow!!! Amazing job! Hard work pays off!
    Congrats!
  • sfa90
    sfa90 Posts: 105 Member
    you look amazing! What is your secret?
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Great job. Congrats and enjoy!
  • lavender51
    lavender51 Posts: 41 Member
    You look amazing, well done :)
  • megsCA
    megsCA Posts: 42 Member
    So great to see you made your goal even after a long road getting there! you look great
  • jaymie_x0
    I just calculated my macros using this chart and entered them into MFP as close as I could get tm2da6pizz0j.jpg

And i lifted weights and did cardio, doesn't matter really what exercise of choice you want to do, it comes down calories in vs calories out.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    gosh i've been on the struggle bus forever.. just needing to knock off the last 15.. you look amazing. perfect. very inspirational. I hope i can just do it like you.
  • AbbottJames
    AbbottJames Posts: 25 Member
    Woot! Woot!!! Awesome work!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    You look great! WTG!
  • Yvonnegogi
    Yvonnegogi Posts: 16 Member
    You look great! Can you tell your starting weight and also could you tell us about lifting weights. What pound weights?
  • jaymie_x0
    chuliar123 wrote: »
    You look great! Can you tell your starting weight and also could you tell us about lifting weights. What pound weights?

Start weight was 180, current weight is 154. I'm 5'11 & follow simply shredded it's a free program
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    You look great! Awesome job! How long did it take to lose 26 lbs?
  • jaymie_x0
    Morglem wrote: »
    You look great! Awesome job! How long did it take to lose 26 lbs?

Roughly 6 months, I did it slowly
  • mrspett323
    mrspett323 Posts: 85 Member
    You go girl!!! Fantastic, you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!