Started 10-03 and already lost 14 pounds

Options
Melemur
Melemur Posts: 95 Member
edited November 2016 in Success Stories
I'm finally excited that I have found a diet that works for me low carb is the way to go for my body and I must say it's not as hard as I thought it was going to be and I do quite enjoy it what is your story?

Replies

• tiletha444
    tiletha444 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! How many carbs do you eat per day?
  • Melemur
    Options
    I do 50 carbs a day and 1 day a week I do a high carb day but healthy meals
  • Smaya29
    Smaya29 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats. That's exactly what works for me. I aim to eat around 17-35g of carbs per day. And like you, I enjoy a high carb meal once a week too.
    Good luck!
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Great Job and congratulations.
  • hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Started around the same time as you , also doing low carb .. I lost 4lbs lol mind if I add u? How many lbs you want to lose ?
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Doing the same as well. Add me if you like.
  • lima013
    lima013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great job ! I do carb cycling as well. I paired my high carb days when I lift weights. It works great for me and it help me to lose over 30 pounds since July!
  • Melemur
    edited February 2017
    Options
    hzl22 wrote: »
    Started around the same time as you , also doing low carb .. I lost 4lbs lol mind if I add u? How many lbs you want to lose ?

I lost 18 so far I have had days where I fell off for a little bit but I was able to get back on it want to lose another 13-15 more
  • Yvonnegogi
    Yvonnegogi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    May I ask how much protein and fats you take in.? Can you share your starting weight and current as I would like to lose 15 pounds.
  • Melemur
    Options
    I started at 177 I'm down to 158 i lose 18 pounds so far I would say for fats about 100 grams sometimes I don't get that high depending on the day some times more
  • birdtobe
    birdtobe Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I started 11-15 and am down 23 pounds by doing low carb--though, lately, more carbs have been creeping in. Time to put a lid on those and get back in the game!
  • Melemur
    Options
    birdtobe wrote: »
    I started 11-15 and am down 23 pounds by doing low carb--though, lately, more carbs have been creeping in. Time to put a lid on those and get back in the game!

I have seen where I start to get comfortable and more carbs sneak into my diet but I catch on to it quick so I try to control it b4 I let myself get to carried away
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!