Howdy! Need a diet buddy to report to? Me too.

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I like friends that post statuses. It can be anything from how they feel about their workouts, to pictures of their meals, to just how they are doing today. Even if you are struggling that day, post about it. I get cravings for chocolate, so I'll post it to get people to talk me out of going crazy with it. It helps!!
  • jbells93
    jbells93 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I like friends that post statuses. It can be anything from how they feel about their workouts, to pictures of their meals, to just how they are doing today. Even if you are struggling that day, post about it. I get cravings for chocolate, so I'll post it to get people to talk me out of going crazy with it. It helps!!

Hello! We have a group formed now, I'll send you an invite. We'll meet every Monday and post weekly results, up or down, and give congrats and support, too. It will also be a place to vent frustrations and give tips or share things you've learned along the way. First meeting (just look for the meeting thread on the group board) is this Monday, 2/13. Hope to see you there!
  • jbells93
    Options

Oops, ya beat me to it, ignore the invite. Great to see you there, good luck, have a great day!
  • whispersll
    whispersll Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you as well. I have struggled with my weight since I have had my children - embarrassed to say I weigh more now than when I was 9 months pregnant. My children are now adults - now it's my time.
  • lizkleeves27
    lizkleeves27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi im liz and i used to be the perfect weight (for me) at 120 lbs sometimes 115 but for the past two years ive been gaining weight that ive NEVER weighed in my life. im also on a cpl meds that cld be the cause. im a member at planet fitness and between exercise and my fitness pal ill be darned if i dont lose it SOMEHOW...lol but would love a buddy to do it with...btw i weight about 165 atm sooooo. lol
  • trntrg
    trntrg Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    whispersll wrote: »
    I would love to join you as well. I have struggled with my weight since I have had my children - embarrassed to say I weigh more now than when I was 9 months pregnant. My children are now adults - now it's my time.

Similar situation with me. I weigh more now than when I was 9 months pregnant. My kid isn't an adult yet though :-)

Please add me as well. Let's motivate each other
  • katjane720
    katjane720 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    jbells93 wrote: »

Hello! We have a group formed now, I'll send you an invite. We'll meet every Monday and post weekly results, up or down, and give congrats and support, too. It will also be a place to vent frustrations and give tips or share things you've learned along the way. First meeting (just look for the meeting thread on the group board) is this Monday, 2/13. Hope to see you there!

Can I get an invite please?
  • jbells93
    Options
    Welcome to new friends today! Please join our group, it's open, you don't need an invite, but if you're having any difficulties joining, lemme know and I'll send you an invite. First check in "meeting" is this Monday, 2/13, so don't forget to drop in and post your loss/gain in the special meeting thread, and get some congrats or support. I'm really excited, we have some awesome folks signed up so far, I really think this is going to be so helpful, in many ways. Look forward to seeing y'all there, be good and let's have good reports on Monday, woohoo!!
  • spirit946
    spirit946 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Excited for this group! I've been in school for a very long time and definitely stress eat when I'm anxious or stressed. I'm hoping to turn over a new leaf with this group and this app!
  • jbells93
    Options
    Welcome again, lol, so happy to see so many peeps wanting to join. A lot of you already have, I sent some invites to some who aren't in the group yet. Hope you can join, I'll "see" y'all Monday!!
  • VetTech1374
    VetTech1374 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Would love an invite!!
  • jbells93
    Options
    Would love an invite!!

You can join without one, but I'll try to get one sent just in case. Hope to see you Monday!
  • suzzx35
    suzzx35 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am totally new to this, just set this up tonight and have no idea what I am doing lol I would love any advice and tips. I have 2 stone to lose in 20weeks if even possible x
  • jbells93
    edited February 2017
    Options
    suzzx35 wrote: »
    I am totally new to this, just set this up tonight and have no idea what I am doing lol I would love any advice and tips. I have 2 stone to lose in 20weeks if even possible x

I'm a newbie, too, just 3 days in, but I created a group and we've got quite a few members already. We'll meet once a week, on Mondays, to report our loss/gain, get congrats or support, trade tips or whatever else that comes up, even a chance to vent frustrations or rant at the world, lol. It's called E.A.T to Lose ( Encouragement, Accountability, Tips). It's open to join, but if you have problems, I can send you an invite. We've even got a couple members from the UK, which is where it sounds like you're from. Hope to see you, our first "meeting" is Monday. Good luck, either way!
  • bonniebug50
    bonniebug50 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm recommitting myself... need friends and encouragement.
  • Katie090307
    Katie090307 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I would also like to join! I gained 75lbs in last 3 and half years with 2 pregnancies so now that I'm done having kids at least for the next 5-6 years I really wanna drop this extra weight. I started this journey 2 months ago and lost 20 lbs but now been stuck at same weight for over a week and would like some advice how to start loosing weight again. Can someone add me please I would like to have some friends here.
  • jules8284
    jules8284 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New here as well and would love some new friends to keep me accountable!
  • maryw4950
    maryw4950 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to join your group too. Am totally stalled after gaining back much of the weight I had lost. Hoping that talking with others will help.
  • Becca0005
    Becca0005 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me too please! I'm fairly new to this app and would love encouragement & support.
  • katjennings
    katjennings Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me please