Insanity!! Anyone starting or has done this?

Options
Just wondering how this program worked for people, or didnt. Also did you follow the food plan?

Replies

• Mnwalking
    Mnwalking Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just started myself. I measure and record all my food. I joined the Y so hopefully I am on the right track.
  • alone_aqua
    alone_aqua Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    In 2014 I did the the program (without nutrition) - I ate essentially what was advised but I chose my own caloric limits and macros. It worked about as well for me as any exercise I've stuck with consistently. I love HIIT and cardiovascular exercise so I was very consistent, but it's not magic, sticking to anything will produce results.
  • jloring90
    jloring90 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's good! I am glad to hear that it has worked for some. I am looking forward to seeing some results. Hopefully!
  • Nicklebee93
    Nicklebee93 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I have the P90x series and wasn't a huge fan. One thing that seems to be an issue are the DVD's not playing in the laptop. 80% of mine only work on a DVD player which is an annoyance for me. I workout in my basement so they've been useless for me.
  • Fit_Mom81
    Fit_Mom81 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity a couple of years ago. The workouts were very challenging and kind of fun. However, my knees couldn't take all of the jumping. It's definitely not a workout for anyone with knee or ankle issues!