People 5'2 with 50lbs to lose

Options
Hi, I'm 5'2 and have already lost 50lb just need 50 more to go.. Looking for friends with similar goals so we can push each other and get rid of these last 50lbs

Replies

• xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we have pretty similar goals. I'm 5'3 and looking to lose 30-40lbs.

Let's support and motivate each other :)
  • nomorepuke
    nomorepuke Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Add me plz. I'm 5'2 I've got 20-25lbs left to lose.
  • gitana1903
    gitana1903 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm 5'3" and have about 45 lbs to lose. Have started multiple times in the pass 6 months and I think I need a better support system then my dog. Let's help each other be successful!!!
  • Taryan23
    Taryan23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    nomorepuke wrote: »
    Add me plz. I'm 5'2 I've got 20-25lbs left to lose.
    Done
  • Taryan23
    Options
    gitana1903 wrote: »
    Add me, I'm 5'3" and have about 45 lbs to lose. Have started multiple times in the pass 6 months and I think I need a better support system then my dog. Let's help each other be successful!!!
    Just sent u a request
  • Taryan23
    Options
    xxxglaxxx wrote: »
    Feel free to add me, we have pretty similar goals. I'm 5'3 and looking to lose 30-40lbs.

xxxglaxxx wrote: »

Done (:
  • JoRolleNola
    JoRolleNola Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Seems like we are in the same boat. I'm 5'2 and need to lose 40-50 lbs. I can add me if u want. ☺
  • bunnysbaby03
    bunnysbaby03 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the a similar position too. I just started on here this past week so I'm not that familiar with MFP. You can add me.
  • candice454
    candice454 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 5'2 looking to lose 30 pounds!
  • Taryan23
    Options
    Seems like we are in the same boat. I'm 5'2 and need to lose 40-50 lbs. I can add me if u want. ☺
    Adding you now
  • Taryan23
    Options
    I'm in the a similar position too. I just started on here this past week so I'm not that familiar with MFP. You can add me.

Done
  • Taryan23
    Options
    candice454 wrote: »
    Add me! I'm 5'2 looking to lose 30 pounds!
    Adding you now

• LadyWarhammer
    LadyWarhammer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 5'1" and still have about 40 to go for my first goal. Maybe more after that. :)
  • clare_harte
    clare_harte Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me please all! I'm 5ft 2 and a half and so far I've lost 11lbs or so in over 35days. Slow but sure an I've about 40 pounds to go! The more pals the merrier!!! I log regular and I log everything even when I go massively over!!!!!!
  • sicilianhill
    sicilianhill Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, please add me. I am 5ft and have 20 kilos (about 45lbs) to lose. I am new ito MFP and the online Community. Thus sounds like a great way to learn about both and to be motivated.
  • Taryan23
    Options
    Add me please all! I'm 5ft 2 and a half and so far I've lost 11lbs or so in over 35days. Slow but sure an I've about 40 pounds to go! The more pals the merrier!!! I log regular and I log everything even when I go massively over!!!!!!
    Hello, please add me. I am 5ft and have 20 kilos (about 45lbs) to lose. I am new ito MFP and the online Community. Thus sounds like a great way to learn about both and to be motivated.

Done