Restaurants that will create great dishes to help you with diet goals

Options
JMichaelMa
JMichaelMa Posts: 1 Member
Hey all! I love to go out with friends, but when you have no idea what a restaurant is cooking with your calorie counting can be way off. I'd love to hear from all of you with places you like to go to who will accommodate diet requests. To make this easier please list the city, town, and restaurant name. Feel free to add a favorite request too! I can't wait to see what each of you write.

For me, I love a place in Haddon Township, New Jersey called Giumarello's, they have amazing Italian food recipes that take me back to my childhood. A favorite of mine is their Salmon Power Salad that they have made for me. Fresh Blackened Salmon over a Kale Salad... YUM! They always take my requests and every dish has been awesome.

Here is the Giumarello's Website

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Most of the restaurants I eat at won't create anything for you...you can ask to hold this or that or dressing on the side, etc...but I've never been to a restaurant that would create something specifically for my dietary needs
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    It seems, quite nice & I only reside approximately 10 miles via there so, I might try it sometime; thank you immensely!
  • morgankadams796
    morgankadams796 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Salsaritas is also a great place to get some fresh Mexican and watch your calories, I don't know of any restaurants around my town (Columbia sc) that will specialize things but Panera is a great place to go and not overeat... their soups and sandwiches all have nutritional information online and always fresh