Valentine's day

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Get lucky and eat chocolate, my daughters birthday is the 15th and I am going to concert on Thursday which is part of my Valentines present.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • katjennings
    katjennings Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Tango with friends
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

I really want to know what you said, that made you edit it. :)
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I'm gun make some brownies and use a heart cookie cutter to make em cute.

I'll probably hit up stores for post V-day house goods.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I'm gun make some brownies and use a heart cookie cutter to make em cute.

I'll probably hit up stores for post V-day house goods.

I like you.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Appointment with my therapist?

Maybe watch Star Trek. My date is Jean-Luc Picard.
  • SJunczyk
    SJunczyk Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    No plans....probably gym...maybe hoping my secret valentine will get me protein powder instead of flowers....a girl can dream
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I'll call my daughters and otherwise will still be here working
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I secured a date earlier in the week. It will be our first date but we've been DM'ing on Instagram for the past couple months.

Still trying to figure out the appropriate restaurant to take a gal on a first date on Valentine's Day. Tricky stuff. I'm thinking somewhere in between Burger King and Applebee's. Any suggestions?

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I secured a date earlier in the week. It will be our first date but we've been DM'ing on Instagram for the past couple months.

Still trying to figure out the appropriate restaurant to take a gal on a first date on Valentine's Day. Tricky stuff. I'm thinking somewhere in between Burger King and Applebee's. Any suggestions?

Since you've been interacting with, her for a couple of months; I'd choose Applebee's!
  • French_Peasant
    French_Peasant Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    I have a 10 lb bag of fancy Callebaut chocolate, an All Clad fondue pot, a crapload of fruit, cakes, cookies, and marshmallow peep hearts from the grocery, and my daughter's friends are coming over Saturday night for a slumber party. We are going to watch both the Johnny Depp and Gene Wilder takes on Willy Wonka, and eat chocolate till we puke. (In past years I would watch Johnny Depp in Chocolat by myself and eat artisan chocolates but my 10 year old said that was boring).
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Get lucky and eat chocolate, my daughters birthday is the 15th and I am going to concert on Thursday which is part of my Valentines present.

I hope getting lucky and eating chocolate are included in my day, too... I am not optimistic. Heh.
  • French_Peasant
    French_Peasant Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    ^These shenanigans will not be logged. I will deny everything.
  • SJunczyk
    SJunczyk Posts: 430 Member
    Options

What's Applebee's like? You want to go somewhere comfortable for you both where you can relax and enjoy good food with a good atmosphere :)
  • dvbpl
    dvbpl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am not a party person but I am being forced to throw a valentine party. It is frikkin hard to plan for parties for me and yet here I am. At the same time, being on a diet does not help as I cannot eat in my own party :-). I am looking for some suggestions on where can I find good valentine party ideas. One of my friends suggested www,paarteez.com. Seems to be good but any other suggestions?
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options

Lol. At first date on Valentines day. Skip Burger King, take her to a White Castle/Krystals
  • Anonymous_fiend
    Anonymous_fiend Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    2 am flight with a 4 hour layover...10 hours + 4 hour layover= no fun. Plus alone with animals on this flight :(. I might cry, eat ice cream, have a meltdown, and grab a drink in no particular order. First v day alone in quite some time :(
  • fabcharley
    fabcharley Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hoping for a sweet Valentine this year. I *kitten* deserve it