Excitedly nervous newbee

Options
Hi all,

I'm a newbee to MFP but definitely not new to the challenges of weight loss. I thought about using MFP to just monitor calorie intake and exercise etc without the support system, but then thought again. Part of the reason why I haven't succeeded in the past is because I've hidden my dreams and goals of getting into shape from everyone (thinking if no one knows my goals then no one knows I've failed). This is scary....but I'm putting it out there today! I want to lose fat, gain muscle and have my dream body!! My hope is to have a reciprocal support network (with you lovely folk) that's going to keep me accountable to my goals!
First goal: lose 10kg
Feel free to add me as I don't want to be randomly making friend requests to people without explaining a bit about myself first :)
Be blessed

Replies

• babycakes311
    babycakes311 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I finally coming to grips to that is also the reason why I've been unsuccessful in completing my weight loss goals. I dont share it with others because I am scared they will know if I fail. But part of the problem is if I dont believe it, how can I expect someone else too. And even better who cares what others think. I'm working on making it click in my head and doing what I want to do for me. I've only been on the site for a little over a week and so far it is great. Everyone has been helpful and supportive. Feel free to add me and we will get over this nervouness together : )
  • krystlenicole
    krystlenicole Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You both came to the right place for support! We all need it in order to achieve our goals and succeed. Best of luck on your journey!
  • mlm7126
    mlm7126 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone! Feel free to add me...I'll do my best to motivate!
  • maxiechild
    maxiechild Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Cheers all. I'm feeling hopeful :)