Eating Disorder Friends

Options
I need to add some friends that are also struggling with an eating disorder. Need lots of positive support in my feed including reminders to eat, eat well, and loving your body. Please add me!

Replies

• maryann70mfp
    maryann70mfp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have an eating disorder add me
  • csgabba
    csgabba Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    I've just about overcome my last huge battle in 2013-14; but still have an occasional tough day or two. No longer in counseling. I will accept friend requests for those interested in connecting.
  • ekritter7
    ekritter7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm recovered from anorexia but still struggle from time to time. Feel free to add me for some support
  • doingthisfortheboys1
    Options
    Hi I need some more friends will send you a FR and please add me if anyone would like
  • katew129
    katew129 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have ED and body dysmorphia. You can add me if you like. :-)
  • George8383
    George8383 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Recently been diagnosed with bulimia having to wait another 4 months to get CBT counseling finding it extremely hard come back of holiday gained so much weight really struggling. Anyone feel free to add me
  • dancingshooz
    dancingshooz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Currently in therapy for disordered eating, add me
  • cpetroff84
    cpetroff84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me
  • miratps
    miratps Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Add me, currently in therapy for it
  • Koshayoga
    Koshayoga Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling with an eating disorder as long as I can remember. I am finally beginning to fuel my body properly! I'd be happy to be friends :)
  • obrien60mfp
    obrien60mfp Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I suffer from.binge eating disorder add me
  • missannabel
    missannabel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have an ed, feel free to add me, anyone from this thread x
  • Raignbo
    Raignbo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Are there any active disordered eating groups that any of you know of?
  • emilylittle5494
    emilylittle5494 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like :)
  • slg1009
    slg1009 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm recovering from the whole gamut of disordered eating that I've had nearly all my life - my issues started at 9 years old and I'm now 39. Have underwent lots of counseling and whilst it's still a struggle I'm feeling alot better. Feel free to add me!
  • Laura040
    Laura040 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

I have just recently been diagnosed with an ED, and I'm slowly trying to rethink my views of life, food, exercise, and my body. It's a long hard road but we are worth it!
  • BipolarFitness
    BipolarFitness Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm struggled with an eating disorder for many years now, however I know a lot of stuff about recovery and all because I've been in therapy for 7 years. I have a treatment team and support group. Basically I know a ton of stuff from therapy and different groups. I can help you if you need it or give support if that's what you need. Message me!
  • chunky_munky79
    chunky_munky79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Diagnosed with ED 6 years ago. Add me, could use some understanding friends