Chocolate chips biscuits

Options
Broken my fast early and has eaten 2 packet chocolate chip cookies with cup of tea! My calories only 1300 eaten double!! If I stop now and start fasting till tomorrow afternoon will I recover

Replies

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I don't know what "1300 calories eaten double" means but I'm sure you can still eat today. Are you going to fast every time you eat some biscuits?
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    I don't know what "1300 calories eaten double" means but I'm sure you can still eat today. Are you going to fast every time you eat some biscuits?

I'm interpreting it as the OP has a goal of 1300 calories and ate 2600.

For the OP, did the 2 packet of cookies make up 1300 calories or were there some other choices in there that resulted in your total calories?
  • kaykaur6703
    kaykaur6703 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Packerjohn wrote: »

I'm interpreting it as the OP has a goal of 1300 calories and ate 2600.

For the OP, did the 2 packet of cookies make up 1300 calories or were there some other choices in there that resulted in your total calories?

Had a smoothie after the gym spinach celery protein powder pineapple water and then after 2 hrs I ate 2 packet chocolate chips biscuits! Should I not eat until tomorrow afternoon?
  • kaykaur6703
    Options

My calories for a day is 1300!! But I eaten double the amount in biscuits!
  • bbell1985
    Options
    Is it dinner time? Are you hungry? Have a salad or something. If you're not hungry, don't? Make adult decisions.
  • kaykaur6703
    Options
    Is it dinner time? Are you hungry? Have a salad or something. If you're not hungry, don't? Make adult decisions.

No I'm not hungry just Angry with myself!!! It's 5.45pm uk time
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Make adult decisions.

I think this should be the first response to most posts.
  • timma300
    timma300 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip biscuits

I googled a recipe for chocolate chip biscuits immediately thinking of this: http://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/chocolate-chip-biscuits/

Sweet Jesus, I'm making those when I get home.

Then I realized you were talking about cookies. :smile:

My calories for a day is 1300!! But I eaten double the amount in biscuits!

I definitely wouldn't recommend starving yourself just because you went over your calories. Just choose something light for dinner (salads, steamed vegetables, soups, etc.) that will hold you until tomorrow. Don't worry about it too much, tomorrow is a new day :smiley:
  • bbell1985
    Options

Then eat some tea and call it a night. It sucks. I'm not going to pretend I don't get angry with myself when I do that. But you did it. And you have an entire week to make a deficit so just because you had a high day, it doesn't mean you won't lose some weight if you didn't wipe out a weekly deficit of some sort.
  • kaykaur6703
    Options

Then eat some tea and call it a night. It sucks. I'm not going to pretend I don't get angry with myself when I do that. But you did it. And you have an entire week to make a deficit so just because you had a high day, it doesn't mean you won't lose some weight if you didn't wipe out a weekly deficit of some sort.

My last meal was at 730pm yday! Up black coffe went to gym metafit body pump Home at 12 had smoothie spinach celery protein powder water banana pineapple and I plan dinner st 5pm but instead ate 2 whole packet cookies!! I've double the amount I've eaten for today
  • bbell1985
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Whoops. Maybe don't have tempting calorie dense food easily accessible anymore.
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options

My last meal was at 730pm yday! Up black coffe went to gym metafit body pump Home at 12 had smoothie spinach celery protein powder water banana pineapple and I plan dinner st 5pm but instead ate 2 whole packet cookies!! I've double the amount I've eaten for today

What's done is done. Log it, move on, and don't eat 2 packets of biscuits next time.
  • kaykaur6703
    Options

I'm the piggy who brought them today on a special at lidl!! Supposed to be a treat during the week for myself and the kids! But I ate them all
  • steph2strong
    steph2strong Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Take this incident as a learning moment, figure out why you binged on cookies so you are better prepared in the future. Next time you go to reach for the cookie bag remember how you feel now and put the bag back down. It's one day, its not going to make you or break you, but if you don't learn anything form it than its a waste.
  • bbell1985
    Options

I'm the piggy who brought them today on a special at lidl!! Supposed to be a treat during the week for myself and the kids! But I ate them all

Like I said...whoops. Now your kids don't get any lol.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Why all the exclamation points? So much drama. Just make better decisions next time.
  • kaykaur6703
    Options

Like I said...whoops. Now your kids don't get any lol.

• Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

Some people are better off keeping that type of.stuff out of the house until they can learn to moderate
  • kaykaur6703
    Options
    Packerjohn wrote: »

Some people are better off keeping that type of.stuff out of the house until they can learn to moderate

Yes true
  • Makeitso39
    Makeitso39 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you are being too restrictive? If you allowed more calories, you may have less urge to binge? Just start again tomorrow.