Hi, Everyone.

Options
I'm new here. I've been using MFP for almost a month now? I'm working to get healthier and MFP has been such a tremendous help to me. Several of my friends, and my husband, are now using MFP and like it, too! At any rate: I had 50 pounds to lose...almost 7 down...43 to go.

I track what I eat, even when I over-do it. I use a heart rate monitor to calculate the calories I burn and how many minutes it takes. Well, that's true with the exception of swimming. I am concerned about wearing my HRM in the water. I'm always reading about and looking into diet and fitness 'stuff'. IOW, I'm FINALLY serious about this business of getting fit and healthy.

I enjoy talking about eating habits, diets, great tips, exercise, fitness wear, books, DVDs, gyms, music, workouts, and equipment.

I am looking to make friends that I can give encouragement to and receive encouragement from.

:)

Replies

• emilyr90
    emilyr90 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi i just joined this week and i am super excited! I can always use some motivation and encouragement!!! It would be great to make some friends on here as well:)
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • hgraham22
    hgraham22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. Good for you!!! :)
    Keep up the hard work!!