Foods I said "No!" to today!

Options
At Work: Donuts, Calzones, pecan pie, coke, and ice cream bar (I had to yell out a big NO to this one lol...it scared the lady that was offerring and I had to apologize and explained lmao)

Instead, I treated myself to a yummy pineapple mango smoothie from mcdonalds!

At Home: Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, Strawberry shortake ice cream

What did you say NO to today? Please share :D

Replies

• atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I said "no" to more than one serving of pita chips (sea salt) because Im telling ya, I could eat the whole bag right now! No problem!! ... But Im not. :)
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I said No to my skinny cow ice cream tonight:(
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I said NO!!! to french fries. Went out to eat with my sister and daughter, and asked to have a side salad instead of the french fries. They said they would charge extra anyway, so they would bring them out. But the waitress (God Bless her!), brought them on a separate plate (not with my sandwich) to make it easier for me to not eat them. And I didn't!!
  • Krae79
    Krae79 Posts: 49
    Options
    Nice job! Keep up the "NO" 's! I've had to do ALOT of that :smile:
  • sandrafitch
    Options
    I said "NO" to dessert at Souper Salad! Everyone else was doing it... but not me!!! LOL
  • tiffwhit16
    tiffwhit16 Posts: 76
    Options
    I said no to cheese balls, the ice cream, and to tasting the cake pops I was making for a party.
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I said NO to the leftover pecan pie and homemade chocolate cake from hubby's birthday party on Sunday......wish someone had taken it home! Unfortunately with a skinny hubby there are always things like that in the house!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Usually at work they buy pizza for meetings and crap. I bring my own stuff. Tomorrow's gonna be another one of those days probably and I'll come prepared.
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Said No to second servings even though I have extra calories to eat. :)
  • healthygirltx
    healthygirltx Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Today, I said NO to: free samples of Jimmy John's sandwiches, chocolate from the vending machine at work, frozen yogurt (before dinner), tortilla chips and the Sonic turtle shake that was calling my name. Geez, that's a lot of temptation!
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i said "no" to my roommate bringing home food from work tonight...she works at a japanese restaurant...yummm
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I said no to chocolate!! Usually impossible for me!
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I said No to my skinny cow ice cream tonight:(

Why?? :noway:
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Nothing today, but yesterday I had to turn down frosted raspberry fritter bread that one of my co-workers brought to work. My cube is right next to where they were eating it. It was tough but I just started this journey and didn’t want to derail already.
  • missionwtls
    Options
    I said no to the community chocolate dish that was practically begging to take a piece and I said no to a cream cheese brownie. I may have cried a little on the latter.
  • Deb2012
    Deb2012 Posts: 124
    Options
    I say NO every day to going out to lunch with my boss. Maybe anti-social, but I'm guaranteed to eat bad or at least somewhat unhealthy when I go... easier to stay in with my tuna & beans :smile:
  • MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I said no to Smoothie King...I didn't really need it, I had Subway....

Then my husband came home, he ate a pizza...it smelled awfully good! :sad:
    He also ate pancakes with syrup...that smelled really good too!!

for doing such a good job saying NO to those items, I rewarded myself with exactly 4 Wavy Lays chips :laugh:
  • MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Jesus, bless the Skinny Cow Creators!!! If it wasn't for them I'd totally miss out on ice cream!!
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Jesus, bless the Skinny Cow Creators!!! If it wasn't for them I'd totally miss out on ice cream!!

Exactly! :love:
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    I said no to soda, ice cream (twice), sugary pretzels and pizza. Not much today because I've been out running errands most of the day. But it's very interesting to see how much food we would have eaten if we weren't watching what we eat! :)