Been there done that...

Options
I am a weight watchers reject who just can't seem to keep the pounds off... Ive tried it ALL, yet I always seem to fall into the same trap of getting lazy and giving up. NO MORE! My husband and I are changing our lives for good. While I would love to be a hottie for my sexy hubby, more importantly I want to feel good, be healthy and maybe get that fitness bonus my work offers. I would love to have your friendship, and support as:smile: I enter this new chapter in my life. I have already been on MFP for about a month now, faithfully, but to me this is still just the beganing!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• PayShi
    PayShi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    :) Me and you can start together too! Let's just stay focused. You and I have the same problem every time: GIVE UP. We need some type of motivational poster or something to remind us to STAY FOCUSED ON THE PRIZE. We can do it this time! Take 281. lol
  • nicoleleigh33
    Options
    Welcome! I am new here (just finished my day 2). I had a child about 5 months ago and cant seem to lose the rest of the weight....I want to be back to the weight I was in college. Feel free to add me! GOOD LUCK!
  • joyw37
    joyw37 Posts: 38
    Options
    can i join too?? i'm so tired of starting over!!
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    welcome and feel free to add me..we are all in this weight loss journey together:)
  • kittycat613
    kittycat613 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Fellow WW reject here.. hahaha. Been here for over 3 months now, got a long journey ahead of me :) Let's all make it fun! :)
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I have transformed my entire life through the tools of this site. You can do it too. Vow to never quit. I've been here a year and been at goal since April and just keep getting stronger. You and your hubs can do it too!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    so proud of u ,,,,i know u can do this, weight problems is a struggle. but its what is inside that makes us strong.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I felt the exact same way, sister! And it just feels like this is my time this time!!
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Not that WW is a bad program, but I joined a total of 21 times in my lifetime! My hubby said it was too bad they didn't sell franchises, as I had spent so much over the years that I could have owned a franchise if they had been available! lol

But MFP is different, and I am loving it and living it. My lifestyle has taken a wonderful turn for the better, and there is less of me now to prove it!! :drinker:
  • tiffwhit16
    tiffwhit16 Posts: 76
    Options
    Welcome!! I've been on here for a few months, but I've only been serious recently. One thing that has helped me to get serious is we've added bike riding to our daily life. We have been going about 4 to 5 days a week to ride. I started at 4 miles and today I did 7miles. I know that may not sound like much, but it is when you've been doing NO exercise.

I have really noticed that on the days we ride I am much more motivated to eat right as well.

Hope this helps you to get motivated to get moving. I think it helps if you can find ways to make it fun.
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My wife and I have been hot and cold with getting healthy. Since April though we have been fine tuning what we are doing.

This is helping us finish our fine tuning since calorie tracking was the last thing we were needing to figure out. We both are looking at losing around 50 to 60 pounds and are wanting to do it in the next 7 months. We gave ourselves an aggressive goal because we know that if we do not do it that way we will relax with our workouts.

Would love to help anyone we can as we go through this journey. There is nothing better than doing this with as many people as possible. Personally I think the biggest accomplishment we are getting out of this is helping people make the same changes we are. Feel free to add me so we can help each other through this new journey.