Starting Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30 Today 7/17 - Join me

Options
2»

Replies

• dance_jen
    dance_jen Posts: 10
    Options
    I finished the 30 day shred a while back and totally got result that are visible - love it!! Looking to try her Ab one next. How did you calculate how many calories burned. I tried to track it under exercise and I could not believe that "Jillian Micheals" did not come up.
  • Shluke206
    Shluke206 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I used to track 30DS under circuit training but now I have a HRM. Finished W1D3 today and it felt pretty good. My hamstrings are sore!!! I am upgrading to 8lb weights for some of the moves and it is kind of killer!
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    Today was W2D3 went to the pool this morning and still had energy to do my workout! I used 8 pound weight today also,and it was not as bad as I thought it would be!
  • bugernie
    bugernie Posts: 5
    Options
    Did my D3W2 last night. I'm starting to get the hang of the new moves, but I just can't do the ab move where you climb up each leg with your hands.

I'm making a point not to weigh myself until at least week three, but I can tell my pants are fitting differently already.

Also, Jillian's a little too much for me in this level. The growling and saying she wants to bite the girls' butts gets a bit old. Oh well.
  • corrinewillbepositive
    Options
    I bought the dvd a couple months back, tried it once and did a few days. Then decided to give it another shot and started over....no success. Now I am determined to lose weight and tone. Some of my co workers and I have just started a "Biggest Loser" challenge and I am determiined to win! Lets do this 30 day Shred!
  • MsTransformation
    Options
    I started last month and had personal matters come up that prevented me from following.....I am doing turbo jam and plan on incorporating 30 day shred next week :smile:
  • MsTransformation
    Options
    I started last month and had personal matters come up that prevented me from following.....I am doing turbo jam and plan on incorporating 30 day shred next week :smile: