Starting P90x3... Anyone else?

Options
Just started p90x3 3 days ago and love it so far. Anyone else doing this or any Beach body program? Feel free to add me

Replies

• BeeerRunner
    BeeerRunner Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    P90X3 is how I started my fitness journey. I lost 30 lbs over the 90 day program. The key is to count calories and stay within your calorie limits. I had no cheat days. If I knew I was going to eat/drink over my normal limits, I'd exercise more to make up for it.

Good luck!! It's a great program that helped me get super fit. I couldn't do 1 push up on my toes when I started and could do 10 sets of 18 by the end.
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I am on week 6 of P90X3 and really like it:).
  • kplowman2011
    kplowman2011 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am just starting week 4 of P90x.
  • akaguna
    akaguna Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just started P90x3 today. I did it once before awhile back. Excited to do it again.
  • Pathman1
    Pathman1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4 on P90X3 mass. I've done it a few times before and the original P90X. I'm just using it to fill in some gaps in my workouts. It's my favorite video series, but I don't get much in the way of noticeable gains doing it because I'm already pretty lean.
  • joyinlife77
    joyinlife77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm starting P90X3 on Sunday. Tomorrow is my fit test (and last beer and pizza night for a while...lol). :smiley:

I've started it before (never finished it), due to an injury. I'm starting at a heavier weight, but better mindset, and am determined to kill these next 90 days in preparation for summer! My 10 year old daughter started swim team this fall and loves it and has flourished. She wants to do summer swim....well, if I'm going to be at the pool every day this summer, I might as well look good and feel confident! :wink:

Feel free to send me a FR so we can support each other on our journeys!
  • LeoT0917
    LeoT0917 Posts: 206 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I've started it before, but also never completed it due to an injury. Upon reflection, I think it was perhaps the reduced warm up time for my 50+ year old body. I've since completed P90X Classic a couple of times with great results, and am now doing a hybrid p90x plus program.

Keep us posted on your progress.

I may revisit P90X 3 with an extended warm up, and would love to get your feedback on your second go around.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I did the original p90X several years ago and loved it, but I liked the idea of shorter workouts. I got the P90X3 videos for Christmas, but I wasn't planning on starting it until after the marathon I am currently training for. however, I recently have been off running due to a hamstring issues, so i have done a few of the workouts: yoga, pilates and total synergistics. They were all pretty good. looking forward to starting a more structured routine with it in April.