My Halfway mark!!!

Options
ginmo333
ginmo333 Posts: 100 Member
So I hit my halfway point!! I am so excited! I have lost 24 lbs in about 3 and a half months... MFP has played a huge part in my success. The motivation, the friends, and the environment in general has been amazing!

July18th-1.gif

Replies

• TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a difference in such a short time!! What are you eating and what are you doing for exercise?!?

YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • Reisse62
    Reisse62 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, congratulations! :)
  • felly07
    felly07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well done! I want to lose 23lbs I hope I do it in 3 and half months. That is excellent progress!
  • trianaw
    trianaw Posts: 177
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    fabulous job!. Keep it up!
  • Marazene
    Marazene Posts: 97
    Options
    gratz!!!!
  • cshore54
    cshore54 Posts: 70
    Options
    Your are doing great and look wonderful. Can't wait to see more success pics. Good luck as you inch closer to your goal.
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You look *AMAZING* .. Congrats!!
  • rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options
    Great job, you look great!
  • Kfarleyfarms
    Options
    Congrats! I hope to be there one day soon! :o) Keep up the good work!
    :wink:
  • NikkiTaber
    NikkiTaber Posts: 190
    Options
    You look so great!
  • Kfarleyfarms
    Options
    Congrats! I hope to be there one day soon! :o) Keep up the good work!
    :wink:
  • ginmo333
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your kind words.. Like many of you all I have done to lose the weight is eat healthier and work out! That's it. I hardly eat any processed food/ sweets/ chips/ and have incorporated more fresh vegetables and fruits. I have done it little by little so I have not felt overwhelmed. I just listen to my body, and I feel like it is getting everything it needs. For sure if I would have made that extreme of a change when I first started there's no way I could have stuck with it. Little by little!!!
  • ginmo333
    Options
    ok finally they are showing up....you don't have to link to them anymore!!
  • mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation! You are doing so well - keep up whatever you are doing because it is surely working!
  • Jenna5890
    Jenna5890 Posts: 11
    Options
    You look fabulous looks like more weight than that. Especially in your face, it's really slimmed down.
  • hendricks1309
    Options
    You look great! There is such a big difference between the two pics. Way to go!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at you! Congratulations! !!:)
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congratulations! You are an inspiration for me, need to lose this baby weight. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!