I can't delet my recipes

Options
jambohyde
jambohyde Posts: 1 Member
Hi there,
I seem to be having some difficulty deleting some of my recipes on my Android phone. I think some of them was created with my iPad when I had one.
I've done the usual thing of going to recipes, pencil. Tick then delet but they seem to stay.

Any help would be very greatfull

Jamie

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    You may have to use the web version to delete those recipes. You can open the Chrome browser on your Android phone and request to load the desktop version of the MFP web site.
  • hazzaram
    hazzaram Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Same issue here. On the web the recipes aren't there because I've deleted them. On my phone app, every single recipe I've ever inputted is there and I get an error when I try to delete them. It's driving me crazy because there's so many on there.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    hazzaram wrote: »
    Same issue here. On the web the recipes aren't there because I've deleted them. On my phone app, every single recipe I've ever inputted is there and I get an error when I try to delete them. It's driving me crazy because there's so many on there.

I would recommend removing the app from your mobile device and then reinstalling. That will force a full sync with the web version. First, verify all of your data is in your Food Diary and Exercise Diary, then remove the app and reinstall it.

In the future, ensure that the mobile device is connected to the internet when deleting recipes and periodically force a sync with your main account on the web version.

If that does not resolve the issue, I would recommend opening a Case with Customer Support on the MFP Help/FAQ pages...

http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new