My journey so far (w/pics)...

Options
Hi all,

so im not quite at goal...still 7lbs to lose, but i have been feeling rather de motivated at the mo, been doing the 30day shred for 18 days now and i have actually gained 3 lbs :ohwell: but i do appear to have toned and lost some inches (not a lot but at least its something!)

so any who, was looking through old photos of me last night and it made me see that i have come quite a way really and although i havent quite fininshed my journey, it has spurred me on a bit.

I am 5 ft 4 and my heaviest weight was 162lbs, i am now weighing in at 130lbs, hopefully you guys can see the difference, its not major but i definately think there is some

Hope this works....

116o048.png

Replies

• zianiH
    zianiH Posts: 68
    Options
    you look great!
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference, You look great!
  • beedubyaw
    beedubyaw Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can see a major difference! Sometimes it is hard to see the difference yourself, but you look great!
  • lornawalker
    lornawalker Posts: 135
    Options
    wow, you can certainly see the difference you look fab x
  • Piglet_26
    Piglet_26 Posts: 104
    Options
    You look amazing........a true inspiration. Keep up the good work and those last few pounds will be gone in now time at all :)
  • sasc278
    sasc278 Posts: 7
    Options
    What are you talking about? That IS a major difference! You look fantastic!
  • SeanC86
    SeanC86 Posts: 88
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Nice job! :)
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I know its sometimes hard to see by yourself, but trust me, there is huge difference and you look really slim and amazing now:)!
  • readingboy
    readingboy Posts: 24
    Options
    Can't see a difference? Look again! You look great, and your achievement is really motivating for the rest of us. Thanks for posting this.
  • sarahlynnew
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! keep up the good work and you will get through that last 7 lbs.!
  • thehunger
    thehunger Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    There is really is a major difference. You look fabulous! Well done on your progress so far and good luck with the last 7lbs.
  • jujudot
    jujudot Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look great! :bigsmile: Wonderful job!
  • JoelleMonique
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    You are so right - it is a journey! Your pics definitely show your hard work. You look great! I am glad you showed the progression and the time it took. This is going to help me when I get frustrated about how long it is taking for me. I see people lose 50 lbs. in six months and it's taken me two years to do that! Thank you for showing me that I WILL get there! :smile:

Congratulations!
  • sd892310
    sd892310 Posts: 151
    Options
    You are so right - it is a journey! Your pics definitely show your hard work. You look great! I am glad you showed the progression and the time it took. This is going to help me when I get frustrated about how long it is taking for me. I see people lose 50 lbs. in six months and it's taken me two years to do that! Thank you for showing me that I WILL get there! :smile:

Congratulations!

Thank you, i know how you feel, i see people with massive losses in such a small amount of time compared to the time it has taken me to lose 32lbs. I started my weight loss journey in april 2008, lost 15lbs and then stopped, put back on 9lbs and then in september 2009 really decided that i was going to shift the weight.

I made a decision that i wasn't going to do it with quick fixes anymore, and so gradually changed my lifestyle and eating habits to the life i have now. i have had so many ups and downs, i have lost weight, gained some of it back, lost it again etc, but i have battled through and yes it has been a slow process, which is why it is nice to look at comparison photos sometimes, but i am getting there and with 7lbs to goal its making me more determined than ever!

Good luck with you're journey, you WILL get there
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!