Had Gastric Bypass 3/3/15...Looking For Friends

Options
JustynaJustice
JustynaJustice Posts: 9 Member
edited January 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! :)

My name is Justyna. I live in San Diego, CA and work as a full-time Personal Assistant. I'm 35 years old...single with no kids.

Almost 2 years ago, I was at my heaviest weight...263 pounds. I had Gastric Bypass Surgery through Kaiser...and now am at 180 lbs. My goal weight is to be at 140 pounds because I am only 5'2. I hope to make some online buddies so that we can support one another.

Replies

• rdouma73
    rdouma73 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Wow. Incredible weight loss. You should be proud!
  • rdouma73
    rdouma73 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • JustynaJustice
    Options
    Awww thank you. I am. There is some stigma for those of us who used the surgery as a tool to aid us along the way AND jump start our weight loss journey, but that's okay. At the end of the day, it's only a tool and it's how you use it that matters.
  • JustynaJustice
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yes, I added you. I also have a before and after photo up on my status. Could not figure out how to add my before and after picture here.
  • newbie3122
    newbie3122 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me if you would like
  • siobhan86
    siobhan86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Had my surgery 5 months ago. Please add me if you like.
  • demmerich1
    demmerich1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had gastric bypass 12/23/14 and i'm getting ready to have all the skin removed on 02/27 (tummy tuck). Feel free to add me, although this is my first visit so not sure how active I'll be on here yet. :) And you're right, there's definitely a stigma to WLS...
  • Killakurves
    Killakurves Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me too sleeved 2014 any one feel free to add me
  • nolalady85
    nolalady85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about the sleeve, and wls in general. I'd love some friends that can inspire me. If anyone wants to be friends, please feel free to add me! :)
  • IDuncan23
    IDuncan23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, Justyna! I used to live in California - the Los Angeles area. I miss it. Haha. Feel free to add me!
  • Honeybeeblue1
    Honeybeeblue1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I had WLS in April 2014 and lost 100lbs. The journey is hard and even harder to maintain the weight. Struggling to lose the remaining 25lbs. Add me if you want. Cheers
  • Menene
    Menene Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Sleeved 10/19/16 Add me