True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Curious16 wrote: »
    I confess that my husband of 14 years has been having a long distance, emotional affair and is planning on meeting her this weekend . Happy Valentines to me! To make it even worse - my birthday is Thursday. Completely devastated.

That sounds horrible! Does he know that you know?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess that my husband of 14 years has been having a long distance, emotional affair and is planning on meeting her this weekend . Happy Valentines to me! To make it even worse - my birthday is Thursday. Completely devastated.

Sorry you are going through this ...good luck with the decisions you will have to make
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options

dang; not cool
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Had a small snickers bar with hazlenuts as a treat and I confess it was way too sweet and not really satisfying at all
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    @Curious16 I see you are new ..Im wondering is your hub a mfper?
    Totally don't answer..I was just wondering

Much luck to you :)
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess I had conversation today that gave me closure. And it was ironic that it happened on Valentines day of all days. I now know for sure, nowhere else to move but forward.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I confess I had conversation today that gave me closure. And it was ironic that it happened on Valentines day of all days. I now know for sure, nowhere else to move but forward.

:*
  • looklucklove
    looklucklove Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I think closure is the most awesome thing ever. Move on and move up!

That's terrible. He told you that, or did you find out? What a complete jerk.

csbnga wrote: »
    Had a small snickers bar with hazlenuts as a treat and I confess it was way too sweet and not really satisfying at all
    I agree that when I eat chocolate now it doesn't really do anything for me. I confess that the best part of my day today was watching all my coworkers eat chocolate while I had a salad. Think I'll celebrate by having a glass of wine now...

• SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options

Ouch. So sorry. Sometimes us married guys can be *kitten*.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just earned my first "kitten" and I didn't even do it intentionally....
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I confess that I just earned my first "kitten" and I didn't even do it intentionally....

Lol..congrats
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Lovinastar wrote: »
    Finally watched 50 shades of Gray and the guy kinda creepy but in a hot way!

That's funny.
  • Timshel_
    Options

Bummer. As someone who has been through a bit of the I just say, don't wait around.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Im wondering is your hub a mfper?

Certainly a MF'er.

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I would like to throat punch a few people this morning.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options

WOW!

It sound like something has been missing in your relationship. Something that he needs.
    Like a baseball bat square to the crotch.

(hands @Curious16 a heavy baseball bat) It's swing time!
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

just a few? i would need 2 days at least and that is if they are all lined up and waiting :)
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am wondering about @angelxsss. Is she OK?
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    jvcjim wrote: »

just a few? i would need 2 days at least and that is if they are all lined up and waiting :)

It's still early... LOL