Guttless Gutters 01/29/09

Options
:flowerforyou: Good Morning Friends!!! :flowerforyou:

We had a snow day yesterday, so my day was all off, but I maintained with my cals, drank all my water, did 45 minutes on the wii fit (mostly yoga), and then walked a mile with an incline, ran for a mile, and finished with another mile walk.

Today, I will be doing an hour of weights/abs.

:flowerforyou: I hope everyone has a fit and fabulous day!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Morning Friends!!! :flowerforyou:

We had a snow day yesterday, so my day was all off, but I maintained with my cals, drank all my water, did 45 minutes on the wii fit (mostly yoga), and then walked a mile with an incline, ran for a mile, and finished with another mile walk.

Today, I will be doing an hour of weights/abs.

:flowerforyou: I hope everyone has a fit and fabulous day!!! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Mornin' Gutters!

I shredded yesterday drank all my water was under on calories - more than I should have been and I gained .2 pounds - I really hate the scale!

How often do you weigh - I think I am torturing myself weighing everyday but I'm obsessed with knowing where I am at.

I wasn't going to exercise today - hip is sore again - but I think the Wii Fit is a great idea - less stressful and so much fun.

Have a great Thursday!
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Mornin' Gutters!

I shredded yesterday drank all my water was under on calories - more than I should have been and I gained .2 pounds - I really hate the scale!

How often do you weigh - I think I am torturing myself weighing everyday but I'm obsessed with knowing where I am at.

I wasn't going to exercise today - hip is sore again - but I think the Wii Fit is a great idea - less stressful and so much fun.

Have a great Thursday!

Hi Chrissy...

:drinker: great job yesterday :drinker:

I "officially" weigh in first thing Monday mornings...this is the weight I use to track my progress...BUT...I do also get on the scale every morning, just to see where things are at...AND I don't get discouraged or let it ruin my day if it is up a little. I fully understand the fluctuations, and focus on my weekly numbers. Hope that helps!

Sorry, to hear about your hip again...take care, and yes, the fit would be a great idea to still get a lil activity in for the day.

Take care and have a good one!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Scales are the devil, Chrissy! :explode:

Good job on your workouts!! :drinker:

How much of a incline do you use, T? I'm wimpy on the treadmill - incline "1". flirt.gif

Ate good yesterday, worked out on the elliptical :yawn: and neither lost nor gained. I'm okay with that...for now. :grumble:

Annnnnnnnndddddd Good Morning, GG's! :smooched:
  • Theresa35
    Options

How much of a incline do you use, T? I'm wimpy on the treadmill - incline "1". flirt.gif

Ate good yesterday, worked out on the elliptical :yawn: and neither lost nor gained. I'm okay with that...for now. :grumble:

:love: Hi there my loverly friend!!! :love:

The program I did yesterday took the incline up to 8, when I'm doing the precor, I set the incline anywhere between 5-10, with varying resistance anywhere from a 3-11. I like using the preset programs on the machines...Ohh..I :heart: the ellilptical...

Great work on the eating and workout!!! :drinker:

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options

:love: Hi there my loverly friend!!! :love:

The program I did yesterday took the incline up to 8, when I'm doing the precor, I set the incline anywhere between 5-10, with varying resistance anywhere from a 3-11. I like using the preset programs on the machines...Ohh..I :heart: the ellilptical...

Great work on the eating and workout!!! :drinker:

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

There's a treadmill at sears that goes up to 40% incline - you might as well put on your mountain clilmbing gear on that one!
  • Theresa35
    Options

There's a treadmill at sears that goes up to 40% incline - you might as well put on your mountain clilmbing gear on that one!

:huh: That's just crazy....:noway: :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Mornin,

Lost another lb and now back where I started 255lb and aiming for 245lb. Whatever.
    :ohwell:

I got on the treadmill finallya nd walked a mile, short on time.

I must have gotten a really good workout yesterday, last night my triceps were twitching and jumping.
    I have been hitting them at different angles and it is paying off by increasing my bench press and toning at the same time.:bigsmile:

Good job everyone.
    :flowerforyou:

Later.
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Mornin,

Lost another lb and now back where I started 255lb and aiming for 245lb. Whatever.

I must have gotten a really good workout yesterday, last night my triceps were twitching and jumping.
    I have been hitting them at different angles and it is paying off by increasing my bench press and toning at the same time.:bigsmile:

Good job everyone.

Later.

:drinker: Woohoo...great work on those guns....:smokin: and way to hit the treadmill...:drinker:

Keep at it...the weight loss will follow...:flowerforyou:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Mornin,

Good job everyone.

Later.

:drinker: Woohoo...great work on those guns....:smokin: and way to hit the treadmill...:drinker:

Keep at it...the weight loss will follow...:flowerforyou:

Thanks sweetie.
    :blushing: :flowerforyou: :smokin:
  • nicolemac
    nicolemac Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    SAME HERE... HAD SNOW DAY THE PAST 2 DAYS AND WE ORDERED OUT FOR LUNCH AT WORK, EVEN DRANK A SODA:grumble: SOOOO I WORKED OUT X-TRA LAST NIGHT AND PLAN TO DO THE SAME TONIGHT, JUST HAVE TO GET BACK ON TRACK!
  • Theresa35
    Options
    SAME HERE... HAD SNOW DAY THE PAST 2 DAYS AND WE ORDERED OUT FOR LUNCH AT WORK, EVEN DRANK A SODA:grumble: SOOOO I WORKED OUT X-TRA LAST NIGHT AND PLAN TO DO THE SAME TONIGHT, JUST HAVE TO GET BACK ON TRACK!

Great job on the extra workouts...:drinker:

Hopefully spring will be here SOON!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I'm still consistant with my workouts and eating. Scale hasn't moved and my pants feel tighter. :angry: BUT I keep going.....
  • xtina11179
    Options
    Mornin' Gutters!

Have a great Thursday!

I actually had a similar incident yesterday. I usually weigh myself on Tuesday morning. No specific reason why, that was just the first time I weighed myself in a long time so I stuck with it. It actually works for me because I usually have crappy weekends and it gives me Monday to bounce back. But anyway, for some reason I decided to weigh myself at about 9 o'clock last night and was shocked that I gained 2 lbs in one day!!! So I proceded to do some toning exercises, crunches, etc. (I didn't want to do cardio so close to bed time.) I felt bad about myself *ho hum* and went to bed in low spirits. This morning I woke up thinking "people always say not to weigh yourself at night, so maybe I'll try again". I got on the scale, and MUCH to my surprise (and delight!) I was actually DOWN a lb from my weigh-in on Tuesday!!! I'm thinking that when I weighed myself on Tuesday I was just at the threshold before going down another pound. Needless to say I felt much better about meself in the after moments of that!!

I hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL Thursday and are keeping on track!! I KNOW you all have it in you!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Welcome to the group, Nicole! :flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    I'm still consistant with my workouts and eating. Scale hasn't moved and my pants feel tighter. :angry: BUT I keep going.....

Good for you on your dedication....it WILL happen...:flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Options

I actually had a similar incident yesterday. I usually weigh myself on Tuesday morning. No specific reason why, that was just the first time I weighed myself in a long time so I stuck with it. It actually works for me because I usually have crappy weekends and it gives me Monday to bounce back. But anyway, for some reason I decided to weigh myself at about 9 o'clock last night and was shocked that I gained 2 lbs in one day!!! So I proceded to do some toning exercises, crunches, etc. (I didn't want to do cardio so close to bed time.) I felt bad about myself *ho hum* and went to bed in low spirits. This morning I woke up thinking "people always say not to weigh yourself at night, so maybe I'll try again". I got on the scale, and MUCH to my surprise (and delight!) I was actually DOWN a lb from my weigh-in on Tuesday!!! I'm thinking that when I weighed myself on Tuesday I was just at the threshold before going down another pound. Needless to say I felt much better about meself in the after moments of that!!

I hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL Thursday and are keeping on track!! I KNOW you all have it in you!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Keep up the great work and thanks for the motivation to everyone!!!:flowerforyou:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Sigh...:yawn: I'm feeling exhausted by it all. I've not lost any weight or inches. :grumble:

I will keep doing it, I have faith it will happen but truly just exhausted by it all right now.

We have a fundraiser this Saturday, a Crab Feed! At least crab is low cal and I don't buy into their "here have some antipasta, here have some salad, here have some pasta, here have some bread". Nope I hold out for the reason I came, crab baby! :drinker:

Anyway, just plugging along gutters, it's great to hear all the success and struggles, it's all part of the journey, I know! :ohwell:

Kat
  • Shannon023
    Options
    for lazy kellch! :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    for lazy kellch! :laugh:

:smooched: