Starting journey again and not giving up!!

Options
2»

Replies

• 714ally
    714ally Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I could use some motivational and accountability buddies. So far, I'm doing well on tracking, however, the exercise habit is slow to develop and so is the water. Little by little, I'm hoping to take these on. Good luck everyone!
  • gregoryjspen
    gregoryjspen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just did a yoga session as best I can. Feel all stretched out. What's for lunch guys? Think I'll be having Greek yogurt tablespoon of honey and just or banana haven't decided yet. In case you don't know YouTube offers LOADS of exercises for people of all shapes. Right now my go to is "Hasfit" 20 min chair exercise, my knee been killings me lately, but still gotta move. Have a good day all.
  • gregoryjspen
    Options
    714ally wrote: »
    I could use some motivational and accountability buddies. So far, I'm doing well on tracking, however, the exercise habit is slow to develop and so is the water. Little by little, I'm hoping to take these on. Good luck everyone!

Just remember anything helps. If it has to be in a chair (like me, for now) do it. I also keep dumbbells under coffee table, so I can do a set throughout the day.

The water may be difficult for some. Since I gave up soda and juice I missed the fizz of soda, so started drinking Perrier and club soda for me it satisfied me. Plus if I want too I can add some lime or even fruit.

Take care.
  • jnico48
    jnico48 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again decided to be honest and start tracking to refocus . Please add
  • gregoryjspen
    Options
    jnico48 wrote: »
    I'm starting again decided to be honest and start tracking to refocus . Please add

Added. Let's do this!!!
  • simonbraunercave
    simonbraunercave Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm starting again too. Add me. I'm trying to lose a lot of weight and ditch alcohol (permanently). Two weeks in I've made some progress - don't want to stop.
  • yvettekeaton
    yvettekeaton Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    All in this feed, feel free to add me. There's nothing like motivation and support to help each other thru this journey. We got this!!!
  • gregoryjspen
    Options
    All in this feed, feel free to add me. There's nothing like motivation and support to help each other thru this journey. We got this!!!

Yes we do Yvette!! Add me too.