WANTED: Vegetarian/Vegan or Pescetarian friends

Options
Hi all,

I'm new (done it before years ago but gave up), I get married in 9 months and need to lose weight. I'm setting my goal small to begin with so I don't give up again. Don't think I've ever lost weight before and kept it off.

I eat a mainly vegetarian diet but also eat fish occasionally. I love cooking plant based recipes too when I have time (big Deliciously Ella fan- but she doesn't count calories).

Are there any members out there who eat like me?

:)

Replies

• tapwaters
    tapwaters Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hi there, vegan here with an open diary, feel free to add me :)
  • tapwaters
    tapwaters Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm also getting married in a few months, August ^.^
  • maragagnon
    maragagnon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I eat vegan most days, give or take some fish when I am at work events and the options are limited o:)
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian with open diary. Add if you like!
  • sarahgreensandthings
    Options
    Also a vegan with an open diary! Feel free to add me!
  • Sukisumi
    Sukisumi Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Lacto-ovo vegetarian of 7 years here. Anyone is free to add me! :blush:
  • Iwillgetinthatdress2017
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who has replied so far. It's interesting looking at your food diaries. Great to meet you all ❤
  • lululapagaille
    lululapagaille Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I'm a pescetarian. Diary open to friends. Add me ! :)
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Vegan with an open diary. Would love some more vegans/vegos
  • JillyLovesSmack
    JillyLovesSmack Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ive been vegetarian 10 years
  • urbiggestfan026
    urbiggestfan026 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've been pescetarian for about 5 years
  • salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm a mostly vegetarian!!!! I've been this way since the beginning of October 2016, I know...late bloomer. I occasionally have slip ups and eat non-vegetarian things like marshmallows or sauces that contain anchovy. I've noticed that I easily eat vegan sometimes too but I really REALLY like cheese and cooking with butter vs oil.
  • jiim_e
    jiim_e Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian! Would love to connect with some people on here and share recipes and motivation! I have a lot to lose (50kg) and I think trying new recipes is a good way to feel excited about new and healthy food ! Feel free to add me
  • Anonymous_fiend
    Anonymous_fiend Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Mostly Pescetarian (I eat meat for one meal on either sat or fri). I've been trying to eat vegitarian over 75% of the time though. Feel free to add I keep an open diary :). Always looking for new friends to motivate and find recipes/diary stalk.
  • dmmfox
    dmmfox Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for 22 years! Feel free to add me. My diary is open, but I eat terribly, not great for motivation unless you want to be motivated to see how crackers you can eat in a day. ☺️
  • iamgoingrunning
    iamgoingrunning Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm vegan. Have been for several years. Would love to meet other vegans. Open diary but I need to log more.
  • CortzDarling
    CortzDarling Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Cortez and I've been vegetarian for a year. The only issue I have is my carb intake. Also, I am a truck driver. I'm looking for friends that's also vegetarians or vegans that will help me so I can become healthier. Could you help me with some meal ideas?
  • 5n00py
    5n00py Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've been mainly vegetarian for years, and I'm currently transitioning to full vegan. (I am still running down the fridge and freezer of animal product. Once they are gone, I'm replacing with only vegan wholefoods.)

I'll send each of you a friend request if you don't mind.

I'm getting meal ideas from "Forks over Knives" and modifying things to match with what foods and spices I have available.

Also getting ideas for wholefood combinations from "Beyond Diet"
  • mir1104
    mir1104 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'd say mostly pescetarian, I eat meat once every 10 days or so...because it's in the freezer already and I want to run out of it. I don't think I'm going to buy it again, not really happy with farmed meat from a nutritional viewpoint.
    I'm toying with the idea of going fully vegan, will probably experiment it at some point this year. For the moment I'm just reading and studying a lot, my upcoming racing season is packed to the brim so my nutrition will have to be the best I have ever done.

Happy to add anyone, who doesn't need one more friend?
  • woodybush
    woodybush Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am vegetarian in the UK trying to eat clean (note the trying....)