35 pounds by July 4, 2017, Join me? Motivate me?

Replies

• clkeenan77
    clkeenan77 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in too! Same boat, 30 pounds to lose.
  • Shayslimmer
    Shayslimmer Posts: 64 Member
    I'm in the same boat! Feel free to add me. I already see some of my amazing friends in here! ❤❤❤
  • jjkb26
    jjkb26 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    I'd love to join and motivate... and be motivated!!
  • aizahhh
    aizahhh Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in. I have anothr 25lbs to lose. I hope this will keep me motivated! :smile:
  • jhs7777
    jhs7777 Posts: 2 Member
    Would love to join this group! I have 30 lbs to lose in the next 5 months.
  • LGStrong13
    LGStrong13 Posts: 11 Member
    What is everyone's plan on losing weight?
  • percussion01
    percussion01 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey everyone, Im currently 161 trying to get under 150 by the summer. I'm 4ft 9 so im supposed to be around 100-110. But right now im more focused on getting under 150 since I haven't been able to do so for about a year. We eat a ton of take aways so I know that's whats killing me. So far since I started back up last Thursday I had 2 take aways which for someone who eats breakfast lunch and dinner on the go its a big jump. I think I can do it this time around, something finally just kicked me in the rear to get moving. I want to be able to take pictures this summer without worrying about how gross I look! Cheers to a new way of living! Good luck everyone!
  • littlepocketfox
    littlepocketfox Posts: 7 Member
    Heck yah I'll join you :) I also want to lose my baby weight! I need to lose 33lb and to help motivate me I've signed up to a 8.5 mile run on June 4th. Feel free to add x
  • quietattheback
    quietattheback Posts: 84 Member
    How r we all doing?
  • gemstoneisland
    gemstoneisland Posts: 32 Member
    Add me! I need to lose 40 lbs. by summer. I'm starting the T25 program and combining with "Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle" program by Tom Venuto. We can do this!
  • RayvenSkye96
    RayvenSkye96 Posts: 45 Member
    I would love to join you. Currently I have lost 14 pounds and would like to lose 20 more by the first week of June.
  • FitCurves1818
    FitCurves1818 Posts: 90 Member
    I have a little over 60 to lose still, so 30 by the 4th of July sounds good to me. Add me if you'd like!
  • Jenna__XoXo
    Jenna__XoXo Posts: 117 Member
    I'm in. I need to lose 30 pounds by July, so any help and motivation is appreciated!
  • peaky151
    peaky151 Posts: 13 Member
    I would love to lose 35 pounds by then. Count me in.
  • Glasscandle
    Glasscandle Posts: 134 Member
    Please add me in too. Started Jan 19 at 185; goal 145 by July 19!
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    I'm in! Just had my first baby 16 weeks ago, have at least 50lbs to get rid of. We can do this!!
  • TheDrake72
    TheDrake72 Posts: 1 Member
    Count me in for 35 too. Between work and other things I let get in the way of fitness and health, I put on way more than I should have. My birthday is in July so this is a great goal!
  • Pondarosa
    Pondarosa Posts: 12 Member
    Count me in!!
  • BadApple2014
    BadApple2014 Posts: 23 Member
    I would love to join you. I have a cruise the week of July 9th and hope to lose about 40-45
  • rajdeepik04
    rajdeepik04 Posts: 4 Member
    itziab wrote: »
    Hey Everyone. I've been motivated to lose the post baby weight. This time it's serious because it's not a goal any longer, it's my new way of life! Would anyone want to join me?

Hi there I really need to lose weight I have a friends wedding coming up and I need to fit into a decent size dress. I need some motivation actually I need a lot of motivation. Lets do this!
  • kos33
    kos33 Posts: 31 Member
    i'm in too- have no idea how to add into a group or ask to join - any help appreciated
  • YogAlison
    YogAlison Posts: 9 Member
    Yes I want to join you too. So, July 4th is big reveal? February, March, April, May, June.....I would be done with this hurdle by then and be at goal for my August 45th birthday. Okay! 35 down by July 4th hell or highwater!
  • Yes please I started today and want to lose 50lbs x
  • itziab
    itziab Posts: 23 Member
    HEY EVERYONE!!! I"ve been mentally preparing myself and praying to fight this weight off. I think the mental hump about it is the hardest!
  • mharnden92
    mharnden92 Posts: 16 Member
    itziab wrote: »
    This is awesome! I'm loving all the support. So I made a calendar of exactly how much I need to lose and weigh each day to meet my goal. I can make you guys one...super easy all I have to do it plug in your initial weight and the date.

what app do you use?
  • mharnden92
    mharnden92 Posts: 16 Member
    I would love to Join I need to loose a total of 50 but this challenge will help me get their please add me so I can get the motivational help.
  • ShadowDancer0
    ShadowDancer0 Posts: 43 Member
    I'm in Is there a group?
  • quietattheback
    quietattheback Posts: 84 Member
    i couldnt see a group so (as others here have asked) ive created one... please feel free to join :-)
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/119173-35lb-by-july-2016
  • kingleahnidas
    kingleahnidas Posts: 280 Member
    This group is weirdly perfect for me. I started on July 5, 2016 and set a goal of 100 pounds by July 4, 2017. I have 35 left! Coincidence?? Good luck everyone :) I've been doing this for a while and have lost 65 pounds so it definitely works, you just have to stick with it and be patient.
  • hedgehog_k
    hedgehog_k Posts: 2 Member
    I'm also in... I'd like to lose 15 kg (which is about 33 lbs) until August 11th which is when I'll be going to Amsterdam with my mum for a few days.
    I have just started 2 weeks ago and I've had my ups and downs. I've lost about 1 kg so far (2.2 lbs), but was very hungry during the first 1 1/2 weeks and went over my goal sometimes. Only now do I start to feel stable in my 1500 kcal/day allowance. I'm currently on a 0.5 kg/week calorie intake and will stay there until I feel more comfortable. To reach my goal, I'm now adding more sports to the diet and once I've accomplished that (regularly!) I will drop the calories to 0.7 kg/week.

@quietattheback I'm also going for 60 lbs in total, but 30 until August sounds like a wonderful milestone and much more doable, don't you think? I'm with you! ;)

Since I'm new: can I somehow follow this post or do I have to come back here manually every time? :)