100+Lbs to lose. Looking for Accountability.

Options
Hi. I'm kind of new. I have used MFP before, but this is the first time I have tried the community option. I have yo yo dieted and exercised pretty much my whole life. Now I am up to 263lbs. I can usually stick with a diet and exercise for about 3 months before I give up. I don't want to give up this time. All I'm looking for are a few friends to click like once in a while, so I know someone is watching. I will do the same. :smile:

Replies

• KatC_88
    KatC_88 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm back and I have 80 pounds to lose! I'm looking for friends and accountability !:)
  • grendelface
    grendelface Posts: 9 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hey I'm in the same boat, lost about 40 pounds, still about 75 to go. Feel free to add me! :)
  • VITI85
    VITI85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello!
  • lovebugs02
    lovebugs02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here! But I don't know how to add people lol!
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new-ish, started at 254 with at least 114 to lose (I plan to discuss further with my doctor as I get closer to that, since 140 is just about at the upper limit for my height and age. For now, let's just say 140 with the possibility of going 1-5 lbs lower). 33 gone so far! Add me if you like!
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Add me if you like.
  • JakeL1981
    JakeL1981 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My nickname is Jake "the steak" for a reason. Im 20 some pounds down on my 100 goal and I'm in it for the long haul.

Add me if you want
  • Mom2tahlia15
    Mom2tahlia15 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    add me, i have a long way to go :)
  • TattooedAries
    TattooedAries Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    60+ to go still :) add me
  • brandyk40
    brandyk40 Posts: 78 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I have 100 pounds to lose and I need an accountability partner!
  • missangie1334
    missangie1334 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. New to MFP. Started a keto diet on the 13th. So far so good. Looking to lose around 90 lbs. Anybody else doing keto?
  • crystalmorrison378
    crystalmorrison378 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Lost 76lbs since last march... 24 more lbs to go! Add me if you like!
  • abbelina04
    abbelina04 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 120 lbs! Honestly I will be happy if I lose 100lbs! The thought of losing so much weight makes me feel so over whelmed!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm keto! You can add me as a friend.
  • Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me also. You can all do this!
  • infinitynevermore
    infinitynevermore Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm brand new and could use some motivation since my husband is being less than helpful.
  • vvargas82
    vvargas82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I am currently at 264 and i have about 150 to loose give or take a few pounds. Anyone and everyone feel free to add me as i dont know how to add people, lol. I could you all the support i can get!!
  • OkieMommy3
    OkieMommy3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! My name is shannon and I have about the same to lose. Ugh. I've been through a lot in my life and it's just made things harder on me. I'm looking to change everything around after making a drastic change in my life, I'm ready to start new! Anyone can add me, I'd love to make some new friends and have a fresh start in life! ❤