100 pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 to lose (l've lost about 7 so far) Anyone in the same boat can add me, however, only if you log daily and obsessively :smile:
  • JakeL1981
    JakeL1981 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My nickname is Jake "the steak" for a reason. Im 20 some pounds down on my 100 goal and I'm in it for the long haul.

Add me if you want
  • lenhill04
    lenhill04 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... down 15 lbs, 105 to go!
  • WenWheel
    WenWheel Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Same here! I quit smoking about 2 years ago and was always overweight. I put on another 40 pounds after quitting. I got on the scal yesterday and decided I'd had enough. Feel free to add me.
  • WenWheel
    WenWheel Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I hope it's okay-I've added some of you as friends. I'm not a stalker. I am looking to give and receive support. And I am fairly new to the community so if I have not followed proper etiquette, I apologize.
  • Aniwani32
    Aniwani32 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have 182lbs to lose to get to 154lbs. Such a long haul. Feel free to add me people. I am not sure how to add :)
  • dlites46
    dlites46 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im in. Need all the support and motivation. Also helpful tips to drop this 100 lbs. Determined more than ever. Please feel free to add me. We can do this together.
  • cyamissy
    cyamissy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have over 100 pounds to lose and need all the motivation I can get! Please add me! We got this!
  • cyamissy
    cyamissy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to add people so please add me! :)
  • MrsBoney12
    MrsBoney12 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I started with 77.4 pounds to lose! Count me in! Sending friend requests now to a few of you in this feed!
  • jetenold
    jetenold Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have/want to drop about 110 lbs. I need to just embrace it and stop half-a**ing my process.
  • MurderMeSomeFat
    MurderMeSomeFat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Add me! I lost 100# in 2015 but gained 80 back... I have been back at it since my hysterectomy. I am only 39y/o and currently 274. I was 310 at my biggest and 209 at my lightest...
    Let's do this together!
    I am also very active with Judo and Jiu-jitsu!!!
  • Badunkadunk_Buster
    Badunkadunk_Buster Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm only down 5 and have 145 to go. But I'm happy with my 5 so far and I'm in it for the long haul. Doing this with my hubby also and he's great motivation.
  • Njkelley
    Njkelley Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in ! I have 100 to lose and have tried many times - ready to do this!
  • ashc85
    ashc85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I could use the motivation. Down 19 lbs so far and want to lose over 100 lbs.
  • KimParrott
    KimParrott Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll join you.

• Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • goodreadsgal
    goodreadsgal Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I am in too