Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Yoga pants at the gym

2»

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    I always, must wear; panties & a, disposable liner because I've an, insatiable sex drive & thus, I am always; naturally lubricated!
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    I always, must wear; panties & a, disposable liner because I've an, insatiable sex drive & thus, I am always; naturally lubricated!

CPkivLXVEAARumD.jpg
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Sounds like she was hinting she wants a different kind of workout .
  • DeficitDuchess
    Gimsteinn wrote: »

CPkivLXVEAARumD.jpg

Lol! :D
  • DeficitDuchess
    finny11122 wrote: »
    Sounds like she was hinting she wants a different kind of workout .

I ain't complaining, though because kotex liners're much, cheaper than; KY lubricant!
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    I just go to the gym completely naked from the waist down, but it's ok because I wipe off the bench when I'm done.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Bwolfe30 wrote: »
    I have a workout partner and she told me yesterday after months of working out with her that she doesn't wear panties under them. I am mind blown now. Is this common or what?

You hadn't noticed that before?
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Idk, I think it depends on the person. I don't wear panties with them. I hate the lines but I also don't go to the gym. I workout outside or at home.
  • Hell_hath_no_fury
    Hell_hath_no_fury Posts: 124 Member
    ckidd7 wrote: »
    OK @MeganAM89 so can I ask why in the world would a woman need to not wear panties?? Please educate this dumb knuckle dragging male lol

Camel Toe and Moose Knuckle for starts.

Hahahah exactly my thoughts

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    I'm commando 90% of the time regardless.

I approve this, but in the spirit of MFP and supporting others I would like to challenge you to improve and try to make it 100%. You can do it!