If you want unfun & appropriate friends..

Options

Replies

• Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    MJFSH wrote: »
    I am sitting in bed, in my pjs, drinking tea. puppy is laying down beside me, snoring. I live such an exciting life!
    That sounds pretty darn cozy.

Us 'unfuns' have got cozy mastered.

• Marieyeyeam
    Marieyeyeam Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This post is the most fun I've had all week... Sufficiently appropriate start to the weekend...

I've made a list, meal prep next week is mason jar plain water, the v8 was just more excitement than I could handle
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Because yesterday was Friday I put on easy listening music instead of my normal nothing.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    MJFSH wrote: »
    I am sitting in bed, in my pjs, drinking tea. puppy is laying down beside me, snoring. I live such an exciting life!

Whoa, whoa, whoa. calm down there missy.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Greetings. Wishing you all a sublimely pleasant evening. I want to encourage all of you, for this is our time of year! Its time we make ourselves heard. Rise up my brethren, for it is tax time! I am so excited to do my taxes. Even if I owe, so be it. I will surely pay my fair share. Rejoice, for the tax man cometh!

Canadian tax time is later. Cause we are wild and crazy and polite.
    I prefer to have a mediocre evening. I dont like getting excited on Saturdays. Just leads to stuff
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Greetings. Wishing you all a sublimely pleasant evening. I want to encourage all of you, for this is our time of year! Its time we make ourselves heard. Rise up my brethren, for it is tax time! I am so excited to do my taxes. Even if I owe, so be it. I will surely pay my fair share. Rejoice, for the tax man cometh!

We pay quarterly because of being self-employed. We get tax time four times a year. How great is that?
  • cee134
    Options
    Here you go.

Practical Beige

abrrmxug7gu7.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Not sure I can fit in here. I had this last night before bed...

schoolmilk_straw_8oz.jpg

...and I drank from the carton.

87850021_60386565_middle.gif
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Sitting at work, freezing, thinking of ways to keep warm, noting inappropriate tho.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    I bet that guy that complained about posting more than once on Three Things thread hangs out here.
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    I bet that guy that complained about posting more than once on Three Things thread hangs out here.

Secretly he wants to post multiple times but just can figure out what to say
  • Theo166
    Options
    idk1970 wrote: »
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »

Secretly he wants to post multiple times but just can figure out what to say

It's frustrating when you finally think of a great retort, but the convo has moved on by 2 pages.
  • Theo166
    Options
    I must be in the right place, if I could kill this thread with my posts.
  • cee134
    Options
    I'm too busy listening to my friend describe sanding a door.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    If you want unfun friends look no further, ta da!!!!!
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Just sitting here at work looking at my tan cubicle walls. For lunch today Im going to do search a word puzzles.
    0gbvl54s7h2b.jpg