Cheesecake weakness

Options
Usually when I'm extremely stressed out socially, I bake. I've done it since I was a kid. Last night I thought it would be brilliant to make homemade cheesecake. Cheesecake is my weakness! Anyhow, I tried this recipe:

http://gingerbreadbagels.com/2011/06/30/twix-cheesecakes/

It's was a new recipe and I was curious as to how it tasted so this morning I tried some. Then I thought: "Holy CRAP!" Now I can't get the cheesecake taste out of my mind. I want to BINGE! MFP Community, help me not me so weak! I need something fitness like I can do with a 3 year old in the house... :(!

Replies

• JWGF01
    JWGF01 Posts: 59
    Options
    wow!!! :O that cheescake looks lush!!!!!

must ruin the diet plan no???

err.... run up and down the stairs... when u put the little one to sleep.... or.. do ''step up suicides''.... run up 1 stair, then back down, run up 2 stairs, then back down.. and so on...

great to do with a bit of music....
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    Similar to jadonfell but maybe just use one step and two cans of beans as weights...i've heard it works though haven't tried it!

When i feel a binge i try and get out and about..maybe go to the park or something with your kid - enjoyable for both and keeps temptations that slight bit further out of reach!

Good luck!
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    got a dog? feed it to the dog, if not feed it to the garbage disposal or the trash can. Cheesecake is my nemsis and I never go anywhere near it because I simply must eat the entire thing, no matter how much of it there is. When they came out with the cheesecake filling in the tub I thought they were reading my mind and trying to destroy me.
  • lmaharj
    lmaharj Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    got a dog? feed it to the dog, if not feed it to the garbage disposal or the trash can.

Naw. No dog. I wouldn't throw it away anyhow. I called a couple of people to give it to. I made a 1/2 recipe so it only made 12 cupcakes.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I'm going to do push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, e tc and hopefully go on a really long run later today when my daughter's Nana and Papa take her overnight.

I think the craving is gone. I brushed my teeth after that post (I had to anyhow, I just woke up not too long ago). Thanks for the suggestions everyone! much love.
  • lmaharj
    lmaharj Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    On a side note, I just made the recipe on this site and each portion is over 250 calories! EEK! I hope that's enough for me to stay away...
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Freeze it? Then you can thaw it and have it another time or when you have guests over or something?
  • jacque1109
    jacque1109 Posts: 129
    Options
    I think you are right on track, sharing with friends... Honestly, I have my husband *hide* things... is that crazy or what. BUT I am just like you- I bake/cook/eat everything when I'm stressin'!