Replies

• success313
    success313 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow!
  • jrowden0711
    jrowden0711 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You've done a wonderful job, you must be so proud of yourself!
  • suzesvelte
    suzesvelte Posts: 134 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Superb. I love that photo of you on the barrel. What a pretty face you have revealled now. Brilliant effort.

ETA --- not a barrel! All the weight you have lost! Wooo!
  • JohnDavid1969
    JohnDavid1969 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Freaking amazing.
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing! What an accomplishment!!
  • frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Rock Star! B)
  • Jackie995
    Jackie995 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. How long did it take?

It took me three years now :)
  • Jackie995
    Options
    jalexor wrote: »
    Excellent job. Loving those muscles. I also have a lot of weight to lose. Can I ask, how long did it take you?

It took me three years to get where I am now :)
  • Jackie995
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! :)
  • 1fit_mamma
    1fit_mamma Posts: 101 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Wow I'm blown away! Aside from losing an incredible amount of weight @Jackie995 you also got amazingly strong- inspirational!! I read the Huff post article, just wondering at what stage in your journey did you start boxing/cross-fit? How long had you been doing kettle bell training prior and were you already in pretty good shape before you started? I'd love to do something similar but can barely do 10 push-ups on my knees haha and cardio fitness is mediocre, so the thought of one of those intense gyms is very intimidating! Only managing 2x pump classes per week and the occasional HIIT treadmill session. Any advice?
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your work, very successful results!
  • mattdavidhay
    mattdavidhay Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Grats!
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done and congrats on your hard work!
  • lauhil
    lauhil Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOW! Very inspirational!
  • DebBahr
    DebBahr Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing.
  • fitin50s2
    fitin50s2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Amazing work - congratulations! You've shown way beyond what is possible when you have determination and a plan instead of excuses.
  • lavender51
    lavender51 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow you're amazing, so inspiring,thank you!
  • Jackie995
    Options
    1fit_mamma wrote: »
    Wow I'm blown away! Aside from losing an incredible amount of weight @Jackie995 you also got amazingly strong- inspirational!! I read the Huff post article, just wondering at what stage in your journey did you start boxing/cross-fit? How long had you been doing kettle bell training prior and were you already in pretty good shape before you started? I'd love to do something similar but can barely do 10 push-ups on my knees haha and cardio fitness is mediocre, so the thought of one of those intense gyms is very intimidating! Only managing 2x pump classes per week and the occasional HIIT treadmill session. Any advice?

I did exercises and walking/running at home for about a year, then I started crossfit and weightlifting at my local Box :)
  • jheater07
    jheater07 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic. If you dont mind me asking what weight were you when you started Crossfit? I have been wanting to do it but I feel like maybe I should wait till I am at lease under 300.
  • Jackie_Paper
    Jackie_Paper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    daaaang. so muscley haha. champ!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!