Your laziest moment(s)?

Options
2»

Replies

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    in the Marine Corps in the middle east, it would get very cold in the winter at night. We were constantly drinking water so we always had to wake up in the middle of the night to pee. So we usually kept water bottles to pee in besides our sleeping bags at night instead of getting up to go to the designated area.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    sssup wrote: »
    When I was a little kid we lived in a place without immediate access to a grocery store, so our shopping trips were always major. I would come home and say I had to use the bathroom and then stay in there until everyone was done bringing in the groceries. I also once tied a string to my light switch so I could turn off the light from my bed.

LOL! You were a smart kid! I used to carry everything at once to avoid second trips. Like three bags on each arm a couple on my neck and two in each hand.

I still do this! When I first joined this site I remember a poster telling me I should lift weights so I could carry groceries. I was like whhhaaattt??
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    When I was a little kid we lived in a place without immediate access to a grocery store, so our shopping trips were always major. I would come home and say I had to use the bathroom and then stay in there until everyone was done bringing in the groceries. I also once tied a string to my light switch so I could turn off the light from my bed.

LOL! You were a smart kid! I used to carry everything at once to avoid second trips. Like three bags on each arm a couple on my neck and two in each hand.

I still do this! When I first joined this site I remember a poster telling me I should lift weights so I could carry groceries. I was like whhhaaattt??

I use those reusable grocery bags. You can fit more in them so you are actually carrying less bags.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Sunday 6:00 AM, alarm goes off for my 7:15 water aerobics class. I have to think do I turn off alarm and go to 4:30 PM class.

Now that football season is over I have one less reason to get up.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options

I use those reusable grocery bags. You can fit more in them so you are actually carrying less bags.

So do I. Less bags, but each bag is heavier.
  • LadyGabrielle77
    LadyGabrielle77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to put clothes in the dryer then have to fold them so I just put the washer on extra rinse...a couple of times in a row.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I can be very lazy. Like...I was going to answer but
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options

My little sister used to hide in the bathroom right after dinner so she could get out of cleaning up the kitchen - she always claimed she HAD to go poop. She got away with so much being the youngest! Cleaning up the kitchen after dinner was no joke either! Family of 7, and my mom is/was the messiest cook ever.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Paid my Ex for missing a work day so he could clean and watch the kids while I slept.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    zdyb23456 wrote: »

My little sister used to hide in the bathroom right after dinner so she could get out of cleaning up the kitchen - she always claimed she HAD to go poop. She got away with so much being the youngest! Cleaning up the kitchen after dinner was no joke either! Family of 7, and my mom is/was the messiest cook ever.

My sister would do that too. On the rare occasions she was asked to help with the dishes, she always manage to sneak away to the toilet.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I hate mowing my lawn. I am that neighbor that will mow, maybe once every 2-3 weeks. I had a neighbor once ask me to crochet trim around some bobby socks for a baby shower. I trimmed about 2 dozen pairs of baby socks from the comfort of my couch while on a amazon prime binge, and she mowed twice a week for almost 2 months. I also paid a lady last summer who posted on facebook that she was looking for some extra cash. She mowed, and the kids and I went to Hurts Donughts and stuffed our faces with massive amounts of sugar.
  • frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My son hates mowing the lawn. The last time I asked him, he only did a little patch and left a huge area of weeds. His excuse is that I asked him to mow the grass, not the weeds. From that point, I hired a lawn service and he is paying for it. Yea me!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I've called my house landline when on a different floor than my parents instead of getting up and talking to them.