New User to MFP..

Options
I am new to this site and very excited..My cousins wife uses this site and has done an amazing job. I decided to try it as well. I have been doing the wii fit plus zumba party until I was in a car accident in May. My physical therapist thinks that this is a good idea and releases me to do the fitness plans again. It is great for my back and adds strengh back in my legs. I have been wanting to lose weight for a long time and have been working on it until something happens and plans change. I have three great kids and I want to be able to show them the right way and a healthy way of life. This is the heaviest that I have been and I want to lose it. But the hardest part is doing this alone. It is so much easier with others.

Replies

• crazyladym
    crazyladym Posts: 26
    Options
    Hello, welcome. How are you?
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp....i agree it is much easier with others support. im here if u need support.
  • LizabethRose
    Options
    Welcome!! The most encouraging thing on here is to have friends to cheer you on. This website is great! I am a married mother of 2 myself and am at the heaviest I've been while not being pregnant. Good luck to you!!! We can do this :)
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group!

There is an amazing group of support here. The motivation is contagious...hop on and join us.

I'm Jennifer, 28 and mother to three amazing kids (18, 11 & 5). I too want to show them (and my husband) a healthier way of life. Friday marks two weeks for me and it has been an enjoying trek so far with the friends I've made on this site. Feel free to add me and we can keep each other in check!

Have a great day and again, welcome!
  • GregBaker87
    Options
    I've tried alot of different websites to keep track of my fitness but this site seems to have alot more features for the low price of "free."