New Challenge - Sensational in Six weeks!!

Options

Replies

• tdotali
    tdotali Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Also I think that we need a motivational saying....like p90x is "bring it!" Which we could use also!

What about "KMF: Keep Moving Forward" or "we are strong and we are beautiful",

Any other ideas??
  • pineappleartist
    pineappleartist Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I know you wanted 10 people. But any chance I could squeeze in? I need the motivation, especially eating cleaner!

I'm jule and I'm 20 trying to lose 50 pounds, but I would like to lose 10 before I go back to college! :)
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    I like we are strong and we are beautiful :)

What measurements would you like?

I normally measure chest, underneath chest, Upper waist, lower waist and hips also both my thighs! Since those are the areas im working on!
  • LosinMama2b
    Options
    I like Strong and Beautiful as well!! Go Team!!!

I'm not sure what to measure either...the usual ones I see on here are arms, neck, chest, stomach, hips?

I guess what I would be working on would be arms, definitely stomach, and the top of my rump. I have what I call a spare tire around my middle...so the top of my rump goes right into my stomach but then I have no butt....I'm wierd I guess. When I lost the first time I lost the top of my rump first, then it takes forever and a day to lose the stomach/arms. I've never actually had a flat stomach, even at my smallest, and my arms are my bigest shame. I could fly away at a moments notice if I just flap hard enough.
  • bbahmer377
    bbahmer377 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    YES! Strong and beautiful -- PERFECT for us! I'm so excited to be part of this group :)

And yes, what measurments exactly do you want?

Excited for our first actualy week! Everyone feel free to friend me!
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Ditto for We are Strong and We are Beautiful!
  • tdotali
    Options
    "Stong and Beautiful" it is!! It's funny cause that's what I tell myself to help me push through tough workouts. I just repeat...I am strong and I am beautiful...and I can really feel my inner strength and beauty and it really helps!
    ...so the top of my rump goes right into my stomach but then I have no butt....I'm wierd I guess. .

You're not weird...that's just the way you're made girl!! Feel you inner strength and beauty :)
  • tdotali
    Options
    In terms of measurments...let me get back to you. I'm off to meet a freind for lunch.

I don't know how many of you are dating....but I'm currently a dating machine and all the food and drinks are killing me!!!!!
  • bcolburn289
    Options
    I've never taken measurements, I only use the scale and the fit of my clothes, but I'll measure for this challenge! Just tell me what you need. :)

I'm so excited to get to know all of you STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL ladies!!!

Wait--are we all ladies?? Now I have to go back and double check--haha

(...going to work on a picture and a signature tonight! I feel so out of place, lol! :)
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this group?? I need a kick in the rear to get me back on target!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this group?? I need a kick in the rear to get me back on target!

NVM - sorry I missed it ladies, but I saw that you closed it already. O-well :) Good luck all!
  • theraylene
    theraylene Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I want to join this challenge!
  • BeccyBerry
    Options
    In terms of measurments...let me get back to you. I'm off to meet a freind for lunch.

I don't know how many of you are dating....but I'm currently a dating machine and all the food and drinks are killing me!!!!!

I miss being a dating machine! :laugh:

I feel your pain although im married! Cosy nights in DO NOT help me reach my goals :laugh:
  • llivengood
    llivengood Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm excited girls!! Btw, is there a way to save this thread or put all of our convos in a convenient place? I have to scroll down my home page to find it, then scroll down the thread (which is getting pretty long)...seems like there should be an easier way to do this! Ali, what were you thinking in terms of how we share our points and info with everyone each day?
  • tdotali
    Options
    I'm excited girls!! Btw, is there a way to save this thread or put all of our convos in a convenient place? I have to scroll down my home page to find it, then scroll down the thread (which is getting pretty long)...seems like there should be an easier way to do this! Ali, what were you thinking in terms of how we share our points and info with everyone each day?

It seems that many of us are newbies on here including myself, so I'm not sure how to save the thread. I'll futz around with it and try to figure it out. But if there is anybody that does know...please share!! :)

In terms of measurements...how about the usual: chest, waist and hips. And if you want throw in another part, go ahead...like for me it's my thighs!! We're not competing against each other, we're competing against ourselves, so if you want to measure your arms or you neck, go ahead.:smile:
  • tdotali
    Options
    K, I just figured it out...
    - go to the motivation and support main page
    - find the link to this thread
    - right click and bookmark the link - boom you have a bookmark!!

Also, just quickly tally up your points at the end of the day and post them before bed. For example (this was my day today :frown: ):
    sleep - 1
    schedule - 0
    exercise - 0
    clean eating - 1
    food log - 1
    TOTAL - 3

I'll collect them daily and at the end of the week I'll tally up the points and post the results

Hope this helps STRONG and BEAUTIFUL ladies :)
  • llivengood
    llivengood Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! Here are my measurements:

Chest: 35
    Waist: 28
    Hips: 39
    Thigh: 24
  • BeccyBerry
    Options
    Here are my measurements ready for monday :smile:

My SW might change by then but im not holding my breath:laugh:

Starting weight 145.8
    Chest 39
    Underneath Chest 34
    Upper Waist 33
    Lower Waist 36
    Hips 37
    Left Thigh 22
    Right Thigh 22.5
  • psychofied
    psychofied Posts: 138
    Options
    I'm excited! lol
    i have no idea what my measurements are so I better buy a tape measure soon!
  • bcolburn289
    Options
    We could also start a new thread for each week of the challenge...?

I'll do my measurements tonght! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!