Why is he mad for lol

trytpbme1
trytpbme1 Posts: 107 Member
So I texted my friend and asked him was he doing anything Saturday and he said "no why?" And I said "I'm going to come see you for a bit since I'm off" and he replied "you don't know where I stay" he called right after sending that text but I didn't answer and then he texted back and gave me his address and then he called me and
I missed the call because while I was texting him I was over my family members house celebrating my aunts birthday party and then he called 3 more times and before I could text him back and tell him that the reason I wasn't answering was because I was over my family's house he texted me saying ."wtf" and I said "what?" And he said "are you coming or not?"
And I said "I said I was coming you need to calm down" and he said "where are you?" And I said "I'm over my family house ... why?". He texted back saying "you're supposed to be coming to visit me and I'm about to just say forget it" and I said " I told you from the beginning I was coming Saturday, you need to read what I said"
And after my last text he didn't text back
did I do something wrong , I keep rereading the messages trying to figure out why he go so upset for .

Replies

• subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Smiththatsabitpersonal.gif
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    I swear I just read this in another post...
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    1foFeP5piiGWs.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Vagitated wrote: »
    giphy.gif

God I love Karen. That's all.

• trytpbme1
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    trytpbme1 wrote: »
    So I texted my friend and asked him was he doing anything Saturday and he said "no why?" And I said "I'm going to come see you for a bit since I'm off" and he replied "you don't know where I stay" he called right after sending that text but I didn't answer and then he texted back and gave me his address and then he called me and
    I missed the call because while I was texting him I was over my family members house celebrating my aunts birthday party and then he called 3 more times and before I could text him back and tell him that the reason I wasn't answering was because I was over my family's house he texted me saying ."wtf" and I said "what?" And he said "are you coming or not?"
    And I said "I said I was coming you need to calm down" and he said "where are you?" And I said "I'm over my family house ... why?". He texted back saying "you're supposed to be coming to visit me and I'm about to just say forget it" and I said " I told you from the beginning I was coming Saturday, you need to read what I said"
    did I do something wrong , I keep rereading the messages trying to figure out why he go so upset for .

This gave me a headache. Seriously.

you-have-to-stop.gif
    giphy.gif

5a43gxq9oq6o.gif
    You guys just need to stop. Seriously I don't understand why either of you are perpetuating this situation. It makes my head hurt.
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    Stella3838 wrote: »
    CPskAi4C6WLHa.gif
    futureicon wrote: »
    1foFeP5piiGWs.gif
    subcounter wrote: »

All of you guys answer made me giggle
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Real answer? You'll have to ask why he got mad......and you should probably just leave him alone. But I'm an old hag and not cool anymore so take my advice with a grain of salt.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Or Tanny? I think that's the other girls name

How about periods? I'll introduce the OP
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    csbnga wrote: »

How about periods? I'll introduce the OP

I think that's a fabulous idea!
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    a weight-loss site.

What?!?!
  • trytpbme1
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

This gave me a headache. Seriously.

you-have-to-stop.gif
    giphy.gif

5a43gxq9oq6o.gif
    You guys just need to stop. Seriously I don't understand why either of you are perpetuating this situation. It makes my head hurt.
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    Stella3838 wrote: »
    CPskAi4C6WLHa.gif
    futureicon wrote: »
    1foFeP5piiGWs.gif
    subcounter wrote: »

All of you guys answer made me giggle

"Giggle"? Did you say "giggle"?.... dear gawd, you're that same irritating chick with the continuous posts about her doctor boyfriend aren't you... just stop. Stop with the posts. Stop with the new accounts.

I don't have a boyfriend
  • trytpbme1
    Are you friends with Lexi?

I don't know either one of them
  • trytpbme1
    Are you friends with Lexi?

I don't know either one of them

That's too bad you three would be the along perfectly. I'm not sure Lexi is still around she might be visiting the future but you could probably still fine Tanny lurking about taking pics of her bewbs.

Huh?
  • trytpbme1
    If you guys had a problem you didn't have to answer :|
  • trytpbme1
    I have a kid your age. If she behaved this way I would snatch a knot in her *kitten*.

My best advice for you is to leave this guy alone. Obviously neither of you know how to act like adult.
    Maybe this isn't the best forum for your post. Is Myspace still around?

Ok