Puppy Pics for people that like puppy pics

Replies

• Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    OMG,I love you @cee134 You just totally made my day!!
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Pugs are the best!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Awww. Thank you! <3
  • JHamilton6
    JHamilton6 Posts: 34 Member
    edited February 2017
    acorsaut89 wrote: »
    clxx8hucryze.jpg
    01bbsbktb2ci.jpg

Right after spa day . . . she's the cutest, and I may have formed an unhealthy attachment to my dog

Wow! I had a friend who believed certain dogs were reincarnated humans - They have a wisdom and depth of soul beyond other dogs.

I've been fortunate enough to know a few such dogs and you can always tell by the eyes. Their eyes have a twinkle to them and I recognize the spark of understanding in her eyes.

Let me guess. She always knows how you feel. If you're up she's happy for you. If you're down she feels bad for you - and knows what to do to make it better. Lucky you!
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    TarahByte wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    My Vanna banana. I fostered her for 3 months. My dog is reactive and she is fear aggressive so I crate and rotated. I loved her so much. She was adopted 3 years ago and I miss my baby girl. She loved being dressed up.

She's beautiful! I fostered Guinness for 5 months and he was adopted out almost 2 years ago now and I still keep tabs on him thru Facebook. Still feel guilty for not keeping him even though he has a great family now.

v225n0s0tql0.jpg

<3
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    acorsaut89 wrote: »
    clxx8hucryze.jpg
    01bbsbktb2ci.jpg

Right after spa day . . . she's the cutest, and I may have formed an unhealthy attachment to my dog

That looks like a very very very happy dog. Aka: Very loved furkid. :) I could just quote every cute picture here, and double the lenght of this thread. I'm crushing on the beagles too!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    :lol: I love the Game of Thrones names!

There were 7 in the "Game of Bones" litter: Arya, Tyrion, Catelyn, Brienne, Cersei, Khaleesi, and Jon Snow. I kept Arya and Tyrion, and the rest have new names with their new families. :)